G36 series

f80

I would have to say my favorite G36 variant would be the G36E (I think that's what it is. It's the longer version of the K). I like the look of the longer length and I like the scope carry handle of the G36K. Put them together and w00t :D I also love the SL8, but that's not technically a G36 :)

I don't have one, but I would put a rail system on it, add a bipod, PEQ, probably a light. Then I might add a C-mag. Or, I'd get one of those carry handle scopes with the railing on top of the scope. Then I would stick either a red dot or a 4 or 5x scope on it, so it would be either a support or "sniper" weapon :) I don't know how any of this would actually look, as I don't even have a G36 here to look at. But, it sounds cool :D

I would love to own a G36, but I have an M16. Unfortunatly, the G36K and E from Classic Army came out only a month after I bought my CA M16. I was a little upset lol. I've always loved the G36K, but they didn't bring it out in time! Ah well, I'll just wait for the Chinese version :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a TM G36C.

I'm not planning to do too much too it really. Its got a foregrip and an aimpoint on it at the moment and I'm thinking about getting it a silencer and a C-mag. I've also got a stanag mag well for it.

@ Endospore

The longer version of the G36K is the G36.  IIRC the G36E is the export version of a variant of G36, and thus it's different somewhat, though I don't recall what the differences are :lol:

:geek:

There is no G36E, atleast there isn't anymore.

Most airsoft guns are V's, as they do not have the SEF trigger group a standard (non V) would have.

So my CA36K, for example, is a G36KV, etc.

A V is the term for the gun which is different from the standard, so it isn't the best set of designations ever.

There is no G36E, atleast there isn't anymore.

Most airsoft guns are V's, as they do not have the SEF trigger group a standard (non V) would have.

So my CA36K, for example, is a G36KV, etc.

A V is the term for the gun which is different from the standard, so it isn't the best set of designations ever.

Thanks for that - will bear that in mind :) (and, yeah, agreed, that isn't the best set of designations :lol:)

:geek:

G36 C (SF and Armoured vehicle Crews)

G36 K (Karbine Version)

G36 E (Standard Infantry version with Bayonet fittings)

Add a 100 round C mag and hey presto a MG36.

Aparently so I have been told there is no heavy barreled version like the LSW is to the SA80/L85.

If they are fitted with a standard scope handle and no Reddot they are export, only the German Army have the scope + red dot combo (Ie. STAR G36E)

This is how I understand the G36 series but I may be wrong.

Keep up the good work.

Jon :P

Ps.where do you get the C rail from??

I've got a TM G36c, added a laser underneath, a torch on the right rail, Stuck an aimpoint on the top, then switched it for an acog (shh, its sexy for real) and got a silencer which eventually I'm going to run a tightbore barrel through to make it even more accurate and long ranged. Might mean I have to get another gun for CQB .. thats a good enough excuse :P

Its my weapon of choice on "Ghost Recon". The MG36...its so cool and that 100 round mag means that on semi you don't mag change so much and on auto unless you are wounded its so accurate.

Besides that the SA80 was so expensive, the G3 was not available and the FN-FAL was not out so I fell for the G36. The C was and still looks wrong to me, the E was out of stock so that left me with the K..... and I love it...

It handles so good in combat, you can make it compact, there is no barrel woble as some M4/16s tend to develope and when you research it, it just looks so SEXY....

And I just did not want to fall into the usual plain old M4/16 crowd....as all my friends seem to have done.

They took the ###### out of me for buying it now that they have seen it in combat they are all now comtemplating purchasing one.

What can i say to that.

Jon :P

this mg36 is stanag converted, and with a cloth type box mag :P

Woman after my own heart cameronanime06.gif

heavily Upgraded TM G36C - I will soon be snubbing the nose with a silencer partially exposed out of the foregrip, and possibly adding a battery stock.

Not quite as upgraded CA36 - Picked this up for a Squad Support Project. I too have the Stanag magwell on this, and my CA M4 C-Mag fits rather nicely. Need to procure a bipod for it, then I'm fairly good to go with a MG36.

cameron21.gif

Archived