Imperial Guard

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest msrundle

I no longer play GW stuff (looking to sell all my stuff, frankly), but I've been reading this thread with interest. Surely someone could CAD a lasgun? You'd only really need the chassis capable of accepting a gearbox, barrel and internals et cetera.

Apologies if this has already been considered.

I no longer play GW stuff (looking to sell all my stuff, frankly), but I've been reading this thread with interest. Surely someone could CAD a lasgun? You'd only really need the chassis capable of accepting a gearbox, barrel and internals et cetera.

That'd be cool!

A real laspistol would be even easier! A chassis, with a flashlight!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a job for Renegade cow..

YOU SEE THIS RC MAKE ME A LASGUN.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Guys

i am making few years copy of helmets

u can see news about me at arnies

i dont give you link may adversting not allow here

but u can check it at my profile :) and see what i made now

I can made Imperial Guard helmet replica from fiberglass,

doen anybody interested on it?

What model of helmet most popular?

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I've read this thread about 6 or 7 times for inspiration, and I just wanted to ask a bunch of questions for clarification before I start laying down some funds.

I am going to do a Tanith loadout, so its gonna be black flak armour like yours over black fatigues. You said you dyed it with Dylon machine dye. Was that the original cover that was dyed? Did it take the dye well? How much was used?

What type of fatigues do you think would be best? I was thinking something Less modern than a raid cut bdu. Like a British smock style? How do you think they would take dye?

Camo Cloak, I was thinking something along the lines of a traditional cloak (like the ones given to the fellowship in LOTR) but with the camo pieces from a camo net stitched onto it. It would look more like a traditional piece of kit as I think its meant to, rather than a high tech modern thing. Or do you think a camo poncho is a better direction to go?

My straight silver is going to be made by a friend that does larp gear.

I was thinking OD PLCE, OD Gaiters and an OD body Lasgun like yours to break up the black a bit.

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to get it right and not waste, time, money, and effort in the process.

Archived