• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think... this should do the trick...

the reputation "nominations" will not become points until they are "approved/unlocked" by the Admin/Mods.

this will prevent any bitching no doubt.

Edited by billymak

I don't see it as a problem. If I see someone has a high or low rep, I go and look at who's given the points and why. Then I discount all the "+1 cos you lent me your pistol last week" and "-1 cos you're gay" points. Plus, you can go to the thread the point was awarded from and decide for yourself if it's warranted.

I know, I have too much time on my hands. :D

:zorro:

Lot of work for the admin team, though...

:zorro:

You'd either need a team of mods doing nothing else, or the system would fall apart.

not really... just say... "Please allow 28 dys for delivery... etc" lol

or you can "pay" for "express delivery" in which case you simply donate to Arnie's website costs and have your rep point approved. *say a minimum of... a tenner or US$20*

you know...

Edited by billymak
hehe billy :P

On the subject of negative reputation :rolleyes:... GeneralSweetpants, I thought he was banned? He seems to be back and was active on the 25th :S

some forums ban members for only a certain time. A sort of a sin-bin time or whatever you call it in ice hockey... and other sports. Once the time is over you're back on like a regular user.