Reputation system added

its a ###### idea i agree

and i suggest all you people who keep tearing into me other such pathetic things read one of my posts

i have nothing against any of you, i think you're cool

BUT i do have something against people who nit pick,wind me up, take the ######, and tear into me over pathetic things.

if you're ok with me, i'll be ok with you

be a **** with me, i'll be a **** with you.

Edited by PZR
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like all the comments have been wiped..

Indeed!

Ack, my lovely lovely rep points! :blink::P

Good to see now, though, that having no rep points does not show you as in the red, like it did before, rather now mit just shows neither end filled with colour :)

How about granting people who used to have a decent reputation on the old forum a 'starter rep'?

Seems a bit unfair that those with high reputations, earned from trading in the past, are lower than noobies with a single buy or sell under their belt?

I might not have 20 guns to sell this week! :)

Cheers.

Would it not be best if you changed the subtitle on the reputation points, to Seller/buyer reputation?

As someone could be a really good seller and have, say, 16 positive rep points, but talk absolute tat. A new comer comes along, sees their good reputation and thinks the reputation points are for being helpful, not for buying/selling.

Ok, that would be the extreme, but it would clear up a lot of confusion. When the option was first put on people thought it was to rep people, not to whether they were a good buyer/seller.

User reputation would be a great idea though, people were suggesting this way back on the old site, now you have a system up, why not? :)

is there any way we can report people who leave unwarranted negative feedback? I am perfectly willing to take negative feedback when it is deserved, but I have had a problem with someone leaving a negative with only the word "hater" and doing the same to another reputable member, and then leaving positives for multiple members with only the words, "not a hater".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.