Reputation system added

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think something needs re-stating:

ITS ONLY A LITTLE NUMBER.

Which has a caused some problems. I wouldn't miss the whole system if it disappeared. It didn't really add much to the community.

Quoted for truth.

The rep system only brought trouble to arniesairsoft. I mean look at before we had it, all was fine then the system is added and loads of problems appear.

It just causes problems, Good riddance.

Quoted for truth.

The rep system only brought trouble to arniesairsoft. I mean look at before we had it, all was fine then the system is added and loads of problems appear.

It just causes problems, Good riddance.

Id give you both +1 (oh the irony) ((Quoted from simpsons episode, you know the one with the chiropractors))

It's nice that the mod is currently offline as it gives me the cance to rework how it will be when it comes back. I like a lot of the ideas that have been put back and forth and want to have it so that it is what the majority of people want. I'm just back from dinner though and about to hit the sack, so won't be doing work here just yet on it.

It's nice that the mod is currently offline as it gives me the cance to rework how it will be when it comes back. I like a lot of the ideas that have been put back and forth and want to have it so that it is what the majority of people want. I'm just back from dinner though and about to hit the sack, so won't be doing work here just yet on it.

What does it have anything to do with the mod being offline? :huh: Are the mods disrupting your work? :huh:

Please put the rep system back! Just sold a gun and the buyer was, and quite rightly considering how I conduct business, very happy. Alas this will now have no bearing on any future deals as they couldn't leave public feedback on the deal. :(

Edited by Reload

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.