G&P MULTI PURPOSE BIPOD "GP557"

Apex

ermmmm

Sadly not so simple m8, at the mo theres allready a sling adapter allready there, i can take that out but then how would the the 2nd part of the bi pod attach to the stock ?

I looked at taking the pin out of the stock attachment and then grafting this to the sling adapter but the pin out of the bi pod won't budge....

I'll post pics later so you know what am on about

Drew

i'm not sure exactly what part you mean but i know some bipods use a QD type mount and if that rod dont budge, it MAY be the fact that it's the rod that goes into the QD mount.

where did you buy this from? if it's a website, link to that pic please?

If it is anything like the real versa pod that it replicates, the fitting process should be as follows:

Take VSR, remove front sling loop from stud (Take circlip off, push out pin, slide out)

Take bipod handstop mount, remove square shaped adaptor from centre of mount.

Push pin out of square U shaped adaptor, and put adaptor inline with stud.

Put pin back through adaptor, linking adaptor to QD stud.

Take handstop mount, and place on stock, with adaptor thread poking through hole.

Take knurled QD swivel / nut and tighten to fit mount tightly* to stock.

Put bipod onto QD peg on front of handstop mount.

* Don't go crazy, I managed to rip the stud out the stock when fitting my Versapod M50!

Also, if you need photos, I can manage some to clarify what parts I speak of, but I can't give a photo guide of the process as I no longer fit my bipod in the same way.

Archived