IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

Maruzen 870 with G&P Lithium torch

Gun is solid and in excellent condition. Has heat sheild and comes with 5 new shells still in the bag. The torch alone retails for $102 in HK before shipping costs. These are quite rare and would make an excellent start to a real collection.

$450 obo

Tm based AK. Comes with wood kit and metal body. This gun started life as a AK47s. I upgraded the mech box unopened and stock mechbox with Systema oiless metal bushings, shims and a PDI 170% spring chronoing in at 380FPS. Very solid gunin excellent condition

$450 obo

Maruzen 870 Gas shotty. Barrel has been chopped and new internal gas lines installed. Fiber optic site and two side saddle shell carriers comes with 5 shells. These are rare, did I mention that already ?

$350 obo

G&G M14 comes with hicap or standard mag. I got this on a trade. I had ED the bouncer go through it from stem to stern shoots like a dream $325 obo

Thanks

glock21

I would love a gas pump shotgun. I have a few questions though. I was mainlyking at the one on the bottom of your first pic.

How many times have they been used?

When did you get them, either or both?

FPS?

What parts are metal on the one on the bottom of your first pic?

Any thought about lowering the price? I do not have $350 to spend right now and nothing to trade.

Archived