Marlowe's Communications Blowout

Marlowe

Hey guys, I've come to realise that I have an annoying amount of radio equipment in boxes which I NEVER use any more...So I decided that I'd best probably get rid of it.

First up:

1x As New Firefox Commando Throat Mike- £30 ono

commandothroat.jpg

This is the popular Firefox Commando Throat Mike, which comes complete with a weather-resistant PTT switch on a velcro fastener and a covert sound tube for that gucci 'airsofter pretending they're a CIA operative' look. :D

The throatmike is brand new, having been bought in error for an incompatible (two-pin kenwood) adapter. I've decided it's too much trouble to try and rig up an adaptor, so I'm selling this with the intention of getting a kenwood compatible set.

As this is brand new and merely missing the original packaging (which was one of those blister packs that unfortunately disintegrate when first open), I'm going to ask £30 ono for this.

Next:

2x As New Midland G5 pmr 446 Radios & Charger - £30 for the pair ONO

midland_g5.jpg

These were my first comms in airsoft and I have to say have seen very little use. They are perfect for someone new to airsoft, and offer the full pmr 446 range of channels and subchannels, meaning that you won't look like an idiot when the rest of the team switch to a random subchannel.

The radioes come supplied with rechargeable aaa batteries and a charger designed to charge both units at once, making them ideal for you and a pal to use. Unlike the throat mike, the radioes also come in their original packaging, which for some odd reason I have kept on a shelf since first buying them. The radioes, like the packaging, look as new.

Finally (For Now)

2x VGC Midland MA28 PTT / VOX Microphone & Earpieces - £10 for the pair ONO -

images.jpg

These are pretty invaluable, especially if you have the Midland G5s, as they enable you to receive communications without giving your position away to the enemy, and also mean you can keep your radio in a pouch and speak via the microphone by triggering the built in ptt switch. The microphone also have a Vox switch, should you wish for some reason to drown out the team's comm channel with radio static and heavy breathing (there's one at every game...).

Like the Midland G5s, these come supplied in their original mint packaging (again, please don't ask me why the hell I've kept it - I've no idea), and are in very good condition.

I'm willing to discount these if sold with the G5s. In the case of these and the G5s, which come in pairs, I'm realy not willing to split as it means the packaging will have to be binned (which would be a shame considering how long I've kept them stored carefully).

Oh, I always forget to say this! All offers have shipping on top, and I'd prefer to recieve payment via paypal (use PPcalc to work out the fees to add on top), but at a push I can accept cheques if you're willing to wait a while for me to get to a bank and get the cheque cleared. Feel free to PM me or leave a message here if interested.

Thanks! :)

Archived