KJW p226 full metal(no trades) quick review

just got me the kjw p226(no trades) and just one thing--> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW:

- amazing feeling. good weight thanks to full metal costruction(no potmetal) about 1030grams(1.13kg)

- really nice finish, no seamlines like the tm p226(abs).

- magazine(25bb's) doesn't leak,I can get about 42 shots out of one fill with gas

- working decocker without spilling gas

- good power about 300-320 fps with predator ultra and 350ishfps with green gas(yes it takes green without problems,even the manual shows a canister of green gas): was tested with the poormans chrono coca-cola can test.

-range about 30-40 meters-->30 meters to get a clean hit on a mansize target, at 35-40 meters the bb wont have the power to be felt hard, but you can hit someone after about 3 shots(tested on brother :D ), i set hopup one full and use 0.25g bb's

-good strong blowback

-ITS FULL METAL !!!! :gun: and feels realistic

It IS a quality gun just get one ,you will be pleased

as extras I'm getting me:

- the vfc silencer adapter and outerbarrel

- guarder enhanced loading muzzle(when the stock one breaks)

- enhanced recoil spring

pics will be posted soon

If you have questions--> GO AHEAD,MAKe My DAY

Edited by mike77

just as a quick note, ive handled these guns and while they are made of metal, it is indeed pretty cheap (potmetal) and Ive seen the metal itself give out on multiple occasions. Having said that, I still think its a good gun considering the price.

Edited by Death By Cadbury
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...