FS: Lot of US Interceptor stuff, WL/ACU

Crenna

Ok, here's the deal: I'm thinning my US gear collection and some unused stuff must go. For sale is original US issue Interceptor vest lot. Size Medium, includes following:

Made by Point Blank:

-Interceptor OTV vest in woodland camo

-groin protector in woodland

-throat protector in woodland

-collar protector in woodland with soft inserts

-ACU collar with soft inserts (inserts can not be removed from collar)

-soft inserts for OTV (back, left front, right front), groin protector and throat protector

Made by Unicor:

-Interceptor OTV vest in ACU

-groin protector in ACU

-throat protector in ACU

-underarm protectors and shoulder guards in ACU

Also included is one use/care manual for the vest. Every single bit and piece of this lot is brand new and unused, taken out of plastic bags just for the pictures. All are sized Medium. Similar lot would cost about $1700 if you buy this from any store in the US. I have no price set and I will take the best offer for this. Please notice that this is an expensive lot, there's no fakes here. I will answer every reasonable offer, please forget those $100 offers, they will be ignored. Located in Finland and will be shipped worldwide. Payment accepted by Paypal or bank transfer, 3% fee will be added if Paypal is used.

ibam2.jpg

ibam1.jpg

ibaacum1.jpg

ibawlm2.jpg

Inserts are not seen in the pics, they're inside the woodland covers. I didn't want to rip 'em away just for the photos. I can take pictures of them if somebody wants to see a proof they really are there. I will consider trade only for Guarder/Inokatsu steel AK series.

Archived