Needing replacement G36 Magwell pin

Miah

I recently picked up a CA G36K on the forums here & the magwell pin is broken & nut has gone missing. Since I'm a fussy guy about my guns I'd sure like to replace it.

Anyone know where in the US I can pick up a stock replacement pin or else another pin of similar length that'll do the job? Looks like WGC offers the TM equivalent, but it's sold out at the moment.

Thanks

Miah

The only place I have ever seen G36 body pins in on Ebay:a guy called Warther's Originals has them from time to time, along with a lot of other body parts that are very hard to find. He buys all sorts of AEGs just to sell off the parts. Search Ebay for Item number: 260062489401 - that should be them.

I got the Private Parts M16 adapter magwell for my CA36K , I like to be able to swap back and forth between them , so i got a spare handguard pin for about £6 and drilled out the smaller (right hand side) hole on the magwells to about 6mm , use the handguard pin in there ! can swap from g36 to m16 mags in about 15 seconds and it's a bit more like the real steel is held together!

(I use G36 hicaps if my team are using there P90's/M249's but I use the M16 hicaps if we are all playing with compatable weapons to enable spare mags to be swapped during firefights)

Glad to be of service. I lost my magwell pin once, and it took me months to find a replacement until I found that guy :D

well , I couldnt find a magwell pin anywhere near me , the gun was second hand and the original pin was crossthreaded and knackered , you could do the mod and still use the old pin/nut together as a push pin , it's just about long enough , I dont mind taking powertools to my guns when it's reversable for the price of a second hand magwell ! just dont make the hole too big or the pins will be loose.

I'am planning on fitting a flat blade fuse holder underneath the magwell to replace the 12" of wire stuck in the handguard , this mod will mean i can still change fuses without tools. That in itself is worth 5 minutes with a power drill.

LOL

Jim

Archived