TM AK-47 Battery Options.

tr1gg3r_h4ppy

Hey guys, I field a TM AK-47 with a stock 8.4v (unsure of MaH) And I have two large 9.6v batteries as well. Both of these 9.6 batteries will not fit into the stock of my AEG. I was wondering two things...

1. How might I find the MaH's on all three batteries?

And

2. What 9.6v battery would fit into my stock without modification? And where can this be bought?

Thanks for everything,

Trigger

If the Mah isn't writen on the cell then you could ask from the place which you bought the batteries.

As for 9.6volt batteries, there are really two main options avaliable:

1. Get a 4/5th sub-c 9.6volt battery, this is the same as as a standard 8.4volt large:

Example 1

Example 2

2. Get a AK shaped full size sub-c battery:

Example

Ice

Hey guys, I field a TM AK-47 with a stock 8.4v (unsure of MaH) And I have two large 9.6v batteries as well. Both of these 9.6 batteries will not fit into the stock of my AEG. I was wondering two things...

1. How might I find the MaH's on all three batteries?

If you can get access to a charger (buy or borrow) which displays the amount of current it has put into a battery (as like the TLP-15, Astroflight, DuraTrax, etc).. all you need do is use it to recharge your discharged battery packs and take note of the mAh reading (each session) when the charger automatically stops. If you take the unmarked batteries back to the shop.. they'd most probably do exactly the same thing

Archived