Questions about evike.com? Ask me!

osovega

Hey there. I put up a similar post to this one a while back and some folks have been emailing with their questions. I figure this is the best way to serve the airsoft community, so rather than post up stuff about new products, I'd rather deal with any problems you might have concerning products and what not. So if you have a question, feel free to email me. I'll get back to you ASAP. (We also have a section on the forums, so you can find that at the near bottom of the forums main page. (This is not an ad, I just want people to know what's going on and to try and help.)

Question, Why do your employees have time to post on multiple Airsoft forums, yet don't have time to provide "acceptable" customer service.

You should focus less on advertising and getting your name out there, and more time trying to actually get orders right and sent out in a reasonable time. Good publicity would follow if you could actually treat your customers well.

Just my $.02.

Question, Why do your employees have time to post on multiple Airsoft forums, yet don't have time to provide "acceptable" customer service.

You should focus less on advertising and getting your name out there, and more time trying to actually get orders right and sent out in a reasonable time. Good publicity would follow if you could actually treat your customers well.

Just my $.02.

Quoted for Truth!!

Agreed, great prices aren't everything. Evike has great prices, but I'd rather spend the extra buck for the good service else where. Lemme just spill it out... your service is horrible. There is plenty of room for improvement on your service. Also another complaint, I see plenty of gramatical errors on your website. If your would please correct them, so it won't make anyone look ignorant. Can't point one out at the moment, but I hope you get the picture.

Sorry if I was ever too harsh, but sometimes you have to take criticism.

Gary B.

Agreed, terrible customer service. A friend of mine got the new HK416 from you on preorder. After he got it he fired it in his basement a bit and sheared a gear. He called and was told he voided the warranty by firing it. Now he has to buy a new gear set from me and have me install them.

Hey there. I put up a similar post to this one a while back and some folks have been emailing with their questions. I figure this is the best way to serve the airsoft community, so rather than post up stuff about new products, I'd rather deal with any problems you might have concerning products and what not. So if you have a question, feel free to email me. I'll get back to you ASAP. (We also have a section on the forums, so you can find that at the near bottom of the forums main page. (This is not an ad, I just want people to know what's going on and to try and help.)

First, can I see some credentials please?

If you are from evike, can you do something to clear up the contradictory information on your website? For instance, some of the sniper rifles say it's gas powered in the title, but then it says it's spring powered a few lines below in the description. Which one is it in that case? http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...de=SNIPERRIFLES

He called and was told he voided the warranty by firing it.

That's not a warranty. Arn't warranties meant for if the gun is broken? That's more like one of those warning labels you see on Pepper Spray cans, "Avoid eye contact".

Anyway, I ordered my KWA USP .45 from them in a package deal. They forgot to add one thing, but after a quick game of hop-scotch with customer service, it was all straightened out and I got the whole order :)

Basically, I called them about the thing that wasn't included. The guy on the phone said to e-mail the problem and they would handle it. So I did. I was promptly told to fill out an RMA. I called them again to confirm and the guy said yes, RMA was what I needed. So I did this and e-mailed it to their RMA people. They said to send it to another e-mail address. So I did this, and they told me to send it to RMA. I called again and they said e-mail it to RMA again. So I did, but this time I stuck a note in their saying the phone guy said to.

It finally got handled and I got the order :) I'll order from Evike again, but probably only if I'm buying a single item and not multiple items.

Customer Service could definatly be improved though. On all of the phone calls I made to Evike, I talked to what sounded like the same guy each time.

But, other than that, good prices and most things, and good shipping costs.

I got a good price on my CM028, but the shipping was below par. Everything else was good, though. The package was simply the box wrapped in brown paper with the bag of BB's duct-taped to the side.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think some of your items are mislabeled on the site. Some of the AEGs under the category "Other" are made by specific companies, and should be labeled properly.

I got a good price on my CM028, but the shipping was below par.  Everything else was good, though.  The package was simply the box wrapped in brown paper with the bag of BB's duct-taped to the side.

This is what most retailers do, there's a reason the inside of the box is polystyrene, if the bb's wont fit in the box you would normally get a second package (just a plasticcy postage bag with the bb's in it) I guess the bb's could have been damaged so you;re correct, this is unacceptable.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think some of your items are mislabeled on the site.  Some of the AEGs under the category "Other" are made by specific companies, and should be labeled properly.

The category 'other' usually applies to the brands that a site has a few of, but not enough to warrant their own category.

I agree customer service should be the first priority. I absolutely love Depot 53. There prices are a bit on the high side but the service is outstanding. They shipped my AEG in a huge brown box full of green packing peanuts with my accessories in the same box. They even email the day it arrived and told us that it was going to be at our house that day. People pay the higher prices for that kind of service as I do:) Another thing would be to make sure things are advertised correctly as others have said:)

Archived