Questions about evike.com? Ask me!

osovega

No-one supposes that the reason he hasn't posted back is because he asked people to email him with the problems?

Hehe, it's like he attends an airsoft event, and asks the players on site, "do you have any questions about our product and services? ... wait, don't tell me now. Send me a letter in the mail, and we'll get back to you ASAP", and then he walks off the field.

This is what most retailers do, there's a reason the inside of the box is polystyrene, if the bb's wont fit in the box you would normally get a second package (just a plasticcy postage bag with the bb's in it) I guess the bb's could have been damaged so you;re correct, this is unacceptable.

:rolleyes: ...I see your point, but its hardly an excuse. Usually retailers take the time to buy aa separate box, or a larger box for the whole package. And forget about the BB's being damaged—they were almost lost, as the tape was tearing away from the box and *beep*...what a mess :waggle:

The category 'other' usually applies to the brands that a site has a few of, but not enough to warrant their own category.

Yes, you're right, but usually the retailer will at least label who manufactures the gun, even if it is in the 'Other' category. For example, their 'Matrix T65K2' listed under Other is actually an AEG made by Guarder. Evike just calls it a 'Matrix' (whatever that means). They would appear much more professional if they stepped up with their shipping and fixed stupid mistakes like these.

First, can I see some credentials please? 

If you are from evike, can you do something to clear up the contradictory information on your website?  For instance, some of the sniper rifles say it's gas powered in the title, but then it says it's spring powered a few lines below in the description.  Which one is it in that case? http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...de=SNIPERRIFLES

Also, it says in the description that the HFC VSR-11 (which should actually be USR-11) is limited edition. which it isn't.

:rolleyes: ...I see your point, but its hardly an excuse.  Usually retailers take the time to buy aa separate box, or a larger box for the whole package.  And forget about the BB's being damaged—they were almost lost, as the tape was tearing away from the box and *beep*...what a mess  :waggle:

Yes, you're right, but usually the retailer will at least label who manufactures the gun, even if it is in the 'Other' category.  For example, their 'Matrix T65K2' listed under Other is actually an AEG made by Guarder.  Evike just calls it a 'Matrix' (whatever that means).  They would appear much more professional if they stepped up with their shipping and fixed stupid mistakes like these.

Actualy it's just wholesaled threw Gaurder. Gaurder didn't make a thing in that gun. It's made by Lih Yng Toys of Taiwan. It was contracted by the Taiwan government for their military to train with.

I kinda though the rep that told me that was exagerating a bit, but I sold one to a customer who knows someone at the Chinese Consulate here in the US. He sent the instruction to them to get translated and they where all sorts of excited because they where actualy from Taiwan and he told the guy that is what they are using to train with now. Found that rather interesting.

Why was my post deleted? Anyway...I bought bb's from them, 2 packs, different types....(TM .30's, and digicon .36's) the TM's came, but the other bag was on backorder because they were out of stock. I said.."alright..that's fine, w/e ill wait" I check their website a few days later and they say the bb's are still in stock. Sooo updating your website better helps..and definitely questions whether I buy bb's from you guys again cuz usually when i buy sniper bb's i rely on them coming for my next skirmish.

osovega, your prices are OK, but your site is just littered with garbage. Here and there I see grammar errors, caps with no caps, Tokyo Marui AEG pictures with lpegs, and more annoying caps. Some clearly visible erros haven't been fixed at all for many months. All that gave me a good idea of what your customer service is like. I once emailed you guys a question about one of your products. Whoever emailed me back seemed to be very inexperienced, and just repeating his last answer when I asked him the question more specifically. And I can't believe it. You post here and then you tell us to email you? What kind of ###### is this?

Actualy it's just wholesaled threw Gaurder. Gaurder didn't make a thing in that gun. It's made by Lih Yng Toys of Taiwan. It was contracted by the Taiwan government for their military to train with.

I believe you, that sounds plausible. But I mean at least they could provide a bit more info when it comes to that sort of thing. I'd also suggest that Evike stop using the name 'Matrix' unless they have to for legal reasons and start calling the guns CYMAs of BEs like they are.

Just want to make clear that despite all this negative feedback I don't think that Evike is totally horrible, they could just improve shipping, customer service and their website.

I also have no idea why osvega is not replying to any of these complaints (not mine at least, I haven't received a PM). You cant start a thread like this and just let it sit, it only makes your company look worse.

Archived