Unique Alpine TPG1 - candyman style

Candyman

Me again, im building another gun, those of you on ASCUK will probably have already seen my thread. I thought I would let everyone here know as well especially after all the praise I got for the last build. Rather than try to post all the progress in here as well...... unless you think i should? I was just going to give you a link to my build page

For those of you that dont know me the last thing I made was this

:D

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the support guys. I have bought a cheap mill to make things easier on this build, still working out how to use it but its definatly a good tool to have.

As Shard said the donor is the m700 takedown, the gun im building has a removable barrel and stock so this will help me some.

thanks people......... I think i'll post progress in here too if thats ok with everyone.

8 hours into it so far.

kudos from a kindred spirit :) very nice find -- something i would have loved to do myself.

love ur builds and love that u dig charlize too :D will be eagerly tracking this :o

I'm sure it'll turn out incredible, man. I wish I had the means to build something like that -- I only have the tools to work with wood at this point. My L96-esque stock is till in progress, but hopefully I'll be able to finish it up in the next couple of weeks. I would really love to make a DSR-1 some day, though I'd have to figure out how to stick the cylinder towards the rear of the gun for realism -- I'm a bit of a realism nut. Anyways, mad props your way.

I'm sure it'll turn out incredible, man. I wish I had the means to build something like that -- I only have the tools to work with wood at this point. My L96-esque stock is till in progress, but hopefully I'll be able to finish it up in the next couple of weeks. I would really love to make a DSR-1 some day, though I'd have to figure out how to stick the cylinder towards the rear of the gun for realism -- I'm a bit of a realism nut. Anyways, mad props your way.

Bullpup sniper rifle = Win.

It did have a slight resemblance. That is one sick rifle though.

Anyway, nice project! Beautiful rifle. I'm sure it'll turn out very nice, judging from your WA2000 project. Just on a side note, is this going to be gas or spring powered? Sorry, I'm not exactly up to date on all the different airsoft snipers.

Archived