HMS Habbakuk

Hoppum

Then I will go ask at Maplins if they could source the components for me to power the many freezers we need to keep a 4 million tonne Ice fortress frozen.

You wouldn't need freezers, the larger the Pykrete the longer it takes to melt, With a big enough slab it would last for an extremely long time, especially in cold conditions, ie. the sea :)

Notice. Jobs.

If you fit one of the following categories then you may be interested in joining our league of evil.

Are you a...

ex Nazi or ex Soviet General

Samurai (Sekiriu may apply but will need to under go a 'you only live twice' style transformation, unless you are of Japanese descent) :P Ninja's will also be considered.

Chinese Warlord or magician

Arabic Tribal leader

Athletic but lethal woman (Catsuit will be suplied)

Cuban terrorist (Non smokers need not apply)

Ex Soviet scientist (Minimum of C+ at GCSEs science required)

Mid African rebel leader (Group of Klashnikov toting hip shooters a must)

Hooks for hands and eyepatches are bonuses, peg legs, ninja armies will also be taken into consideration.

How about Mandalorians?

How about Mandalorians?

Google images says... "Your in". :P

If not just because I want to see how long KZ can stand walking around a sub sahran African country in a suit of encloased metal armour, and also try to capture the arc of the covenant using a lightsaber.

Hmm, we might want to get some Jewish scholars. Chances are if we have been able to build a 4 million tonne Ice fortress, the arc will be the real deal.

Google images says... "Your in". :P

If not just because I want to see how long KZ can stand walking around a sub sahran African country in a suit of encloased metal armour, and also try to capture the arc of the covenant using a lightsaber.

I can mix and match the various parts, plus it's full ventilated...and I don't just carry a 'saber ;)

Oh, and Kyrian's a Sith...them Force Powers should come in useful, eh? :D

Perhaps one of each. Though we should probably aquire the arc before we start trying to raise people from the dead... We might be able to sell it to fund the ice fortress. Then when the new owner looks at it and "the lord smites him and 50,000 of his men" (Which happened to some people in the bible) we just steal it again, with our eyes closed.

KZ, yes they will, seeing as the bible says we have to carry the Arc without looking at it we probably will need your force senses to tell us WTF is going on.

Edit: Job space available.

Religious sceptic to join expedition to Africa.

Should be small with glasses and refuse to believe in the super natural.

Must be prepared to say "look nothing is going to happen if you look at it" before looking at any mythalogical items we 'discover'.

May die.

PM for further details.

Desolation, I think it would be worth noting that a Sith is never content with a subordinate postion. And will kill their leader if you give an adequate opportunity.

We are going to steal the Arc of the covenant which is under guard by the Ethiopian army, stealing it will ###### of the entire Jewish comunity when we start to use it for evil. We are then going to go around in the worlds most powerfull naval ship calling ourselves the league of evil. There probably won't be much time for opertunities. Plus, he's not really under my control very much, he's free to so what he wants for most of the time, as long as it is evil.

Desolation, I think it would be worth noting that a Sith is never content with a subordinate postion. And will kill their leader if you give an adequate opportunity.

I'm a new breed of Sith. We know the value of working in teams - think of us as wolves.

We are going to steal the Arc of the covenant which is under guard by the Ethiopian army, stealing it will ###### of the entire Jewish comunity when we start to use it for evil. We are then going to go around in the worlds most powerfull naval ship calling ourselves the league of evil. There probably won't be much time for opertunities. Plus, he's not really under my control very much, he's free to so what he wants for most of the time, as long as it is evil.

Works for me, alor.

Oya, oya manda!

;)

Out of sheer curiosity I made some Pycerete. I was laying in bed at 4.00 AM and couldn't get to sleep. So I got up and wikipedia told me that pycerete could be made from toilet paper. So I got some, mushed it up with some water and put it in the freezer. Looking at it this morning I am fairly impressed. It is not amazingly hard, however it was only about 5-10% bog paper. Hwever it has been on my kitchen table for nearly an hour now and has not melted at all, in fact some dropets of water that fell onto it have frozen. I am going to Mac 11 it later before it gets dark. If I can find my V-Camera I'll put the results on Youtube.

Out of sheer curiosity I made some Pycerete. I was laying in bed at 4.00 AM and couldn't get to sleep. So I got up and wikipedia told me that pycerete could be made from toilet paper. So I got some, mushed it up with some water and put it in the freezer. Looking at it this morning I am fairly impressed. It is not amazingly hard, however it was only about 5-10% bog paper. Hwever it has been on my kitchen table for nearly an hour now and has not melted at all, in fact some dropets of water that fell onto it have frozen.

I'll procure an efficient means to execute the slaves that build your Fortress, MiLord

In the words of John Malcovich in Empire of the Sun...

"Definately"

Thats a thought actualy, we need some kamikaze pilots. They must be flying 1940s Mitsibushi Zero fighters. We also need a brutal Japanese prison camp officer, for all the slaves, and to torture our enemies (Sledge?) when they are captured.

Spetznaz? I guess they could come under "men wearing black (With black berets), wielding Klashinakovs, that execute rooms full of prisoners".

An Aussie eh?: Well, if you fit into a stereotype, your in. YOu don't happen to have a crack team of geneticaly modified kangaroos do you? (as in Tank Girl).

That reminds me. Desolation, you should get some of those water suckers. The ones you stab into someone's back and it sucks out a person's water.

Then we use the water to rebuild any damage to the ship. Fantastic, I love it.

Time for a member title change I think.

Also we need a flashy name for our supervillain group. Desolation is a good name for me, the leader, but we need one for the league itself.

Oh also names for yourselves as well. Don't make me start naming you or you will all be named things such as Admiral Anarchy, Major Insurection, Field Marshal Fear

Archived