FS: WA Beretta M84F Cheetah GBB

Vektor

This kit has been sitting in my cabinet for couple of years already, so I think it´s about time to get it moving.

I´m selling a broken Western Arms Beretta M84F "Cheetah" GBB, black standard version. Gun has a broken (and missing) trigger spring, which is very common fault of every airsoft Beretta out there. Since the M84F is pretty much just a downsized M92F, I´m sure it´s also easily repaired for someone with even moderate experience with GBBs. Otherwise, altough not in pristine condition anymore (overall condition described "fair" at best, considering the age), it works fine, except for the missing trigger spring. Unfortunately the original box and its contents, such as paperwork, are also missing, but for the trigger assembly section the M84F is pretty close to M92F. So if you can track down a diagram of M92F, you´ll get a clue what kind of part you need.

Good news is that the package comes with a spare magazine, which are getting more and more rare for WA M84F. So if you already have a "Cheetah", this would add two working magazines and a spare part source (minus the trigger spring, naturally) to your armory. Also without the original box I can ship these as a letter to keep shipping costs at reasonable level.

My asking price is $55/£27/€40 for the kit, plus shipping. I´ll get more precise shipping costs once I know more about the destination. I´m out for most of the Holiday season, so consider this more of a pre-sale ad. But you can drop me a PM for further details and I´ll get back to you once I´m back online!

My apologies for not posting any pictures. I have only a poor mobile phone camera at the moment and can´t provide any decent pictures of these items. PM me for more thorough information!

Archived