''Resident Evil'' Fans Will Love This

piersisafrog

Ok now i have started production of custom mags iv only made a few mags so far but i might start selling them if people take up intrest...

OK firstly i have a 2 tone mp5 hi-cap

PICT1699.jpg

sorry about not very good pictures...

Secondly i have Custom M9 Mags this 1 has a ''P'' on because my name is Piers.

PICT1659.jpg

PICT1658.jpg

Again sorry about the bad pics.

on this the base plate is made silver which looks amazing in a black m9 and the back of the mag is also silver.

And here are some pics of this in my gun.

btw that is a custom made Lam unit you will not be able to get this anywere. and i had to custom fit it as well.

PICT1671.jpg

PICT1654.jpg

PICT1656.jpg

PICT1668.jpg

Some pics not very clear my sisters is a bit of a tard.

Here is some pics of my mp5 mag is my MP4 A1:

PICT1693.jpg

PICT1692.jpg

The pics arnt to bad in these ones.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about the LAM unit is that it has to be fitted for M9's. took about 20mins for me to do that 1.

and they can be atached anyway i use blue-tac which holds it on fine for skirmishing. but if u want something more long-term then blot it on or glue it on... if anyone is intrested i could maybe make some more although my take a while 1. im a lazy man 2. i can only get parts every sunday.

u can only get the parts from one place. and i made them so so i dont want everyone nicking my hard thought out idea. sorry not trying to be rude. i might sell some if anyones intrested. but i can go get parts for a couple of weeks because of airsoft fights and christmas and new year.:D

Edit: the mp5 mags are very smooth. infact smoother than normal. and the way iv got them makes them look really used and athentic... :P

sorry to say this but your polishing skills fail.

the mag looks good with the black stripe but the scratches really let it down, it just looks like you attacked it with some 40 grit paper instead of 4000. If you do another one start with some fine grade wet and dry and work your way down. It'll take longer but the finish will be worth it.

The lam is very nice tho, very sci fi. could probably do with getting rid of the mould line down the middle tho.

Disclaimer:

Evansy is a perfectionist so nothing will please him

I hate to say it, but sanding mags and using medicore engraving to put a 'P' on them isn't worth any cash.

And that LAM comes off of a cheap spring M9 and can be had for $10 at a flea market. I have two of them.

Link to a site where we can buy them?

I must have the sexiest cheap LAM ever to be conceived.

nice nails. whoever's hand it is.

and yeah. a pic of that lam/m9 really can tell it's one of those cheaper ones. and blu tack? wow custom chairsofting there dude!

and sanding mags and some etching with a piece of metal? dude you're just full of fail. how old are you?

edit: why the armalite handle on the mp5?

what range is that now zero'd to?

and how hard is it to stick a rail mount on the mp5 and stick the handle on it?

edit again: you said authentic looking. authentic to what?

Stop being so harch. This guy is on our team and while he cam be a bit 'special' at times he's only trying to make his guns unique, which is great in my opinion.

Plus those MP5 mags do look alot better in the 'flesh' as it were, and I have also reccomended that he uses a higher grade of sandpaper next time...

Archived