''Resident Evil'' Fans Will Love This

piersisafrog

While the idea was cool, the job was less than impressive. As most everyone here has said, you should try using a finer grit sand paper as opposed to rocks glued onto a piece of cardboard.

Oh, and try using spell check and proper grammar next time. It makes it easier to read/comprehend.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and just so u no i have cleaned them up alot. im sorry about my grammer but can i just point out that im not a ''chav'' infact i hate them and i can say iv never seen a chav airsofter and im not inexperanced at airsofting iv been playing seriously for over 6 years and i may be young but meh...

and again pm if your in bucks/oxfordshire so we could maybe organise a fight between our teams...

And the fact that most sites have a 14 year-old minimum age limit means that you can't have been seriously airsofting for 6 years. I know some places allow down to 12 but even then that puts you hat a maximum of 4 years.

Boasting doesn't help you. Accepting our suggestions would but you don't seem to want to listen. Apologising for your poor spelling and grammar but not actually doing anything about it is also lessening peoples' opinion of you. You really don't have any excuse for it.

Boasting doesn't help you. Accepting our suggestions would but you don't seem to want to listen. Apologising for your poor spelling and grammar but not actually doing anything about it is also lessening peoples' opinion of you. You really don't have any excuse for it.

Quoted for truth As above posters have said, many of us run around with $1,600-$2,000+ weapons that have been to machine shops for custom parts and have had countless hours poured into them, then you come here like you know something we don't and pretend to be a professional. Guess what-your not, and at the rate your going, won't be for a long, hard time. Now please grow up and stop being stupid.

Cheers,

Daniel

jesus guys, chill out.

the lad wasn't expecting it to be this high-end, is all. leave him be, please. Sure, he's coming across a bit strong, but its called getting defensive.

he could do with chilling out himself, admittedly, so hows about we ALL take a big fat chill pill and move on? thanks.

Thanks alot mr moderater... :)

And my whole team call them fights. mum im going to an airsoft fight.

And we dont go to places were you have to pay we have 65 or more acres of woodland and farm building(mostly woodland) which weve been playing at for about 2 years. and before that we used to play in 2 of my friends gardens both very big. were very lucky to have the facilitys we do. we evan have our own mobile home and im one of the oldest(16). the 2 captains of our 18 man teams godmother lets us use everything except not so much the farm yard since someone shot out a window(happend in the mobile as well whole window got shot up :( took ages to replace. but yeah any way thanks for the backup moderater... :D

your just reluce and we have a form that u sign saying u cant sue us evan if you get raped by a sheep

Does mean *beep*, and thats BS,

You cannot sign a form for anything like that, if i go to a skirmish, sign a form saying i wont sue and break a leg, guess what, I CAN STILL SUE and WIN.

hekllfire- you're being a little aggressive here, please see my previous post re: chill pill.

You do not need insurance to play airsoft. It is not mandatory except for pay-for games run by an individual or group for profit. And even then, I don't know for sure if insurance is required by law.

However, you are 100% correct that waivers are a waste of paper and ink- they are meaningless, and if it comes to a trial situation, would be over-ridden instantly by any and all laws it contradicted.

piersisafrog- please, it says it in the rules so you have to obey this, please use correct grammer and english wherever and whenever humanly possible. Txt-spk is generally seen as a total pain in the *albartroth*, so kindly refrain.

Please i have despraia and deslexia which makes it hard for me to spell stuff corectly if you think its bad on a pc see my writing. can everyone STOP leaving me negitive feedback iv had about 5 already from this topic and thanks moderater for clearing that up. we have been considering getting insurence but there isnt much need because we are all realy good friends so nobody would sue anybody. its just we might need some for when other teams come to play us...

and if you serious about the mags then pm or email me: piersisafrog@hotmail.com

ok...

I think that you need to put a little more thought and a lot more effort into your "Resident Evil" mods before you go "commercial" as I doubt anyone would spend money on a scratched pistol magazine.

Why not type your posts out on Microsoft Word , spellcheck them, then copy and paste them onto the internet form to prevent bad spelling and grammar (as the Arnie's Spellchecker can leave a little to be desired at times).

CC

Archived