''Resident Evil'' Fans Will Love This

piersisafrog

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mod: please lock...watching grown men mock a young fella for his efforts is disgusting; there has been very little helpful advice and it has merely continued to degrade.

Not trying to sound snappy or anything, but the kid certainly has an attitude and a disregard for some of the forum rules.

And he has to learn the ropes of the community. Mods should only be shared if they're something worth sharing (ugly scratches are not mods, they are ways to decrease resale value) , and if people are interested (like with the LAM) then you should be obligated to share how you did it.

Thanks alot mr moderater... :)

And my whole team call them fights. mum im going to an airsoft fight.

And we dont go to places were you have to pay we have 65 or more acres of woodland and farm building(mostly woodland) which weve been playing at for about 2 years. and before that we used to play in 2 of my friends gardens both very big. were very lucky to have the facilitys we do. we evan have our own mobile home and im one of the oldest(16). the 2 captains of our 18 man teams godmother lets us use everything except not so much the farm yard since someone shot out a window(happend in the mobile as well whole window got shot up :( took ages to replace. but yeah any way thanks for the backup moderater... :D

Please don't post rubbish, Piers. "Our whole team" do not call them "fights". It's a skirmish, I keep telling you. A fight makes it sound like a boxing match or some chav war. It's the same way "bb gun" is to "airsoft replica".

If you would, Piers, please be more polite, use proper English, or otherwise don't publicly associate yourself with me, our team, and where we play. Also please check the facts first. We do not have 65 acres, more like 40; we only play woodland, and don't use the buildings; we've only been skirmishing there for under a year; we don't have eighteen man teams, we don't even have eighteen men. I wish you wouldn't act as though we are some pro team and play at some amazing site. We're just a bunch of friends who do airsoft in a forest.

I believe someone earlier said that playing on land without insurance is stupid. I have considered getting insurance, but I was told that it is very expensive. If you know where I might obtain insurance for a reasonable price, then I would be very grateful to know. As it is, I cannot afford insurance for the group and no-one has expressed any dissatisfaction, and we have skirmishes about once a month.

I thought people were being a bit harsh to you before, but now I think you are being rather unpleasant. I'm not going to repeat what other people have said, but please consider their advice.

I think this should be in humour and jokes by now, I know I've been laughing most of the way through it. Well, certainly not in gear discussion anyway :P

Seriously though, take the advice of people instead of getting into a strop when you are given (what started at least as) constructive pointers.

I think you also owe William a thanks for saving face for your team as a whole.

ok, thread locked.

This was never going to end well, particularly with the attitude of certain members here.

no hard feelings to anyone, but please, lets not have this again.

oh, and dyslexia and dyspraxia do NOT justify txt-speak or terrible, lazy spelling and grammar on these boards. just use the spell check and take a little more time over your posts, and you won't get this reaction in future.

Archived