First of all, Ive been researching about this gun for months now, and yesterday I decided it was time to buy it.

The things I most heard about this gun where very good things. Actually, I didnt heard any complaint about this gun at all in 3 forums and 4 reviews.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

The gun came packaged in a brown box, marked in the front "TSD Tactical" Airsoft. Opening the box revealed a lot of manuals and warranty papers. The gun was sitting there in a duroport-molded bed, with some superb quality BBs in there too. So far so good.

pict0005zs8.jpg

When I holded the gun, I was shocked!!! It was about 3-4 pounds with a mag in it. First thing I noticed was a little tiny scratch behind the hammer, no big deal. The metal aint no pot metal, like the WE Hi capa series, but it is a super quality metal painted with olive drab paint.(More on this later) One of the things that I dont like so much are: 1. The trades are a bit toyish 2. A small space forms up between the frame and the slide when pushe up.

dec2204hx6.jpg

Here You can see the little gap between the frame and the slide, when pushed a little up. However, I guess this is normal, and the gap is not bigger than 5mm.

Trades

dec2205kh9.jpg

dec2206ta2.jpg

INSPECTING THE GUN

After some serious inspection, the only "weird things" I could find where the little frame-slide gap, and the hammer scratch. Everything works just great on this gun!! The trigger pull is soft and long. An amazing thing about this gun is the double-action trigger pull, meaning that you can pull the trigger when the hammer is not locked back, and it will go back and then hit the "firing pin", just like the real deal.

Here you see the hammer going back after a trigger pull

dec2207fn2.jpg

THE CONTROLS (SELECTOR SWITCH , SLIDE CATCH, DISSASEMBLY LEVER)

The controls are as great as the rest of the gun. They are sturdy, none of them ratles, like some guns I have picked, and best of all, all metal. The selector switch has three options: 1. Safety: This is very interesting, because if the hammer is cocked, and you pull the trigger while in safe position, the hammer will not move, but the trigger will. 2. Semi-Auto 3. Full Auto. One of the things I liked most about the selector is that when you move it to Semi or Full Auto, a red dot is revealed. The slide catch is very sturdy, but when theres is no empty mag, it ratles just a little bit, however I dont see it as a problem, since this piece must be movable and cannot stay too tight. The takedown lever is one of the best things in the gun: If you must lubricate the gun, you should ony pull the takedown lever after pushing a little button on the other side, and then pull the slide forwards (it will come easily), spray some lube, and reverse the steps. It is very easy to maintain.

Selector switch (note the red dot, indicating that it is not in safety position)

dec2208vs2.jpg

Slide catch and takedown lever

dec2209vi1.jpg

MAGAZINE

The magazine, full metal too, is a little bit custom from HFC, since TM M9 and even the real stell have plastic floorplates (Correct me if im wrong) but this one has a metal floorplate marked "HFC". The finish and the looks of the mag are, once again, very cool. The magazine nozzle seal looks like it has a pretty good seal with the loading nozzle, meanig better gas consumption. The injection valve (Where you inject gas into the mag) has a ruber seal, wich seals the gas can and th valve inlet very well.

dec2210sq0.jpg

dec2211ln0.jpg

dec2212ze8.jpg

OVERALL:

The guns is one of the best Ive seen and read about. It is very sturdy, solid and, of course, cool. It is a must for anyone who loves Berettas. This one needs almost no lubing or maintenance, because it comes very well lubed and carefuly assembled. The little maintenance it needs has its step by step guide on the very complete instruction booklet. If you have been comparing the KWA Glock with this one, get the gun you like more, because this baby is comparable with any gun you can find out there.

I give it 9 out of 10, just because the trades make the gun look a bit toyish, and the orange tip, wich is painted on the front end of the barrel.

PROS:

Very sturdy, high cuality metal

Easy to maintain

Very well built and lots of details

Functioning bottom rail

Full lenght recoil rod

Double action trigger pull

Functional takedown guide

Ambidextrous selector switch (Im leftie, so this is a must)

Semi Auto and full Auto (Full Auto is optional, since they make Semi only too .)

CONS:

The trigger pull is a bit too long

The paint scratches easily off

Hope you liked it, and if you have more questions or wannt to correct something here, PM me

Edited by CMP

i find that as long as the hammer is cocked the trigger pull is bearable.

quick not to people with the full auto version DO NOT rack or try to remove the slide while on safe, it sounds a stupid thing to do but i and some others have forgoten, tryed to disassemble with the safety on and conscequently disabled full auto.

i find that as long as the hammer is cocked the trigger pull is bearable.

quick not to people with the full auto version DO NOT rack or try to remove the slide while on safe, it sounds a stupid thing to do but i and some others have forgoten, tryed to disassemble with the safety on and conscequently disabled full auto.

Thanks for the info, man, but luckily I dont use the safety very much, LOL. Besides, Im very used to my WE Hi capa, because with it you cant do a thing with safety on, so the first thing I do when I pick up any gun, is moving out of the safe position.

EDIT: Actually, I never leave any of my guns in safe position, because I think you leave a little bit spring tension on, wich could fatig some springs faster, but thats me.

Edited by CMP

I usually found that with the safety on, the gun is more prone to discharge. :o

I cocked the gun, put the safety on and placed it in the front pocket of my SAAV while doing i pressed the velcro flap down and the gun let off a quick burst inside the pocket. But this was with the automatic version so whether there's a difference i don't know.

Still its a cracker gun for the price i paid

its kinda weird, im not sure if this was before or after the full auto breakage incident, while in safe if the hammer is down the trigger will be disconnected as per usual (does anyone know if the WE 1911s safety just blocks the trigger like the hi cappas apparently do), however, put it in safe with the hammer cocked and it makes no difference so if you pull the trigger it will still fire...my friend found out the hard way.

its a great gun for the price, i have the resident evil/biohazard limited edition (i thinks its out of production now). i think a new recoil spring would be a nice idea, as the kick is...well...non existent.

i was actually thinking about selling my M190 in favour of a non railed KJ M9 just so i can use a SERPA (a few times ive reached for my trusty sidearm only to realise it fell out a while ago). anyone know how the quality comapres?

Since I got my hands on Green gas, heres the next part of the review:

:

SHOOTING THE M190:

Having read all about the m190, I already expected it to shoot smooth and without problems. I picked up the mag, filled it up with Green gas and inserted it on my gun. PAM-CLACK-PAM-CLACK is the sound it makes in the shooting proces. WOW, it shot hard, the BB landed right where you aim, but there was still one thing to test:How much a load of gas lasted. I shot the first mag with no problems at all. Loaded a second one, and went through it, again with no problems. I thought to myself: "Would it last the third mag??" I loaded the third mag, and went through half of it, when it finally ran out of gas. So, gas consumption is great on this gun. One thing I did notice is that the mag leaks a little bit when you load gas on it, but stops after 5-10 seconds, maybe overloading the mag??? So, here are the shooting specs of the gun:

1. Acurracy: 9 out of 10: When youre running low on gas, it shoots a little, just a little bit lower than normal.

2. Power: 9 out of 10: Power is just OK, but I could be better.

4. Reliability: 8 out of 10: It almost doesnt jams, have had only two jams and are because of rapid semi-auto firing.

5. Gas consumption: 10 out of 10: Comon, it lasts almost 3 mags!! And after having shot a WE Hi capa 5.1, thats a lot.

6. Blowback: 10 out of 10: The blowback is fast, crisp, and strong.

7. Full Auto: 9.5 out of 10: The full aouto is pretty cool, but I don't recomend going trigger happy with this one, since that can wear your m9 a lot faster.

Overall: This gun surpased all my expectations: looks are cool, everything is well detailed, the metal is high quality (I think the slide is an aluminium alloy, wich explains the very good gas consumption), shoots hard, and doesnt jam a lot, and when it jams, it is because you fired too fast in Semi. You should wait 2-3 seconds before pulling the trigger again, double taps work great, and in full auto a spray of 5-6 shots are just Ok.

Overall, I give it 9 out of 10.