BLOK Helmet/Mask Whatever

SlvrDragon50

It used to be Extreme procurement that sold them but they've changed there company name and no longer make or stock the BLOK helmets.

Your best bet is looking for one second hand although there going to be so hard to come by as i don't think many people purchased them when they were avalible.

btw why did they stop making it anyway? not enough sales? man i would have gotten it they they still made it...

Cos they're junk. They fog like crazy.

Cos your whole head is inside, all the heat from your entire head goes toward hotting up the air inside the mask which causes MAJOR condensation.

Cos they're junk. They fog like crazy.

Cos your whole head is inside, all the heat from your entire head goes toward hotting up the air inside the mask which causes MAJOR condensation.

Hollaaaaaaaaa.

The lense is also very easy to scratch. Had one, sold it after a month. Wasn't worth the price either to be honest.

How much did they cost?

They weren't a vast amount, something like £40 if I recall correctly.

Even so, you weren't exactly getting good value for money. It was just a few bits of foam covered in cammo material and a visor cabbled onto the front. It didn't do anything clever.

Thing is, you really need your wits about you in airsoft. When the loudest thing you can hear is the sound of your breath inside the helmet and all you can see is a blur then you're not really in the best position to play effectively.

Don't forget, this is your eye-protection. You get to wear it all day, outside the SZ. If you're moving, waiting, crawling, sneaking or sniping. The helmet is on you permenantly.

You might be thinking it'd be handy in a situation where you're assaulting an enemy position but you need to consider that you'll be wearing it all those other times too.

Yup, it was made of foam. Using Fairy washing up liquid (not sure if you have that over in America :P ) helped a bit from what i read but in the long term, no, there was no real solution.

You might want to try an under armour hood and goggles of your choice now that these are no longer made.

There were also 2 models of BLOK helmet made, the first one as shown in the review and the second which looked a lot worse, it was basically just a visor with foam around it with no protection for the back of the head.

At the time they were retailing for 50 quid.

Archived