chinese MP5K PDW clone

boen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, waiting for those pictures was like waiting for my granny to die - i.e. very long and arduous, and several bits of electrical equipment had to be unplugged for short periods of time in a vain attempt to speed up the process.

So the Chinese MP5K will have both the buttstock and the shorter sling adaptor as standard? I'd hoped as much - alles is gut.

So who are these Galaxy people? I'd hoped JG would be behind the rumoured Chinese PDW, but I'll take it where I can get it. I'm not sure I'm particularly thrilled with the look of the metal, though. Hopefully it just goes a bit Joey Deacon when subjected to flash photography.

I'm sorry if the Joey Deacon and dead granny cracks offend anyone, but my Christmas was just a wee bit ######, and cyberspace seems a good place to vent some spleen. Our US and Canadian cousins - and any UK residents under the age of thirty - can look up Joey on Google if they're curious.

Oh, and here's pictures 1,2 and 3 in a more digestible form for any frustrated viewers out there - I'm afraid I'm not going to spend any more of my life waiting for pictures 4 and 5.

Hey, that Iguana's nothing to do with me. Ask the Canadian.

And Shard, only half tempted? I know one thing - negativity aside, when Gunner get these in stock, this will be my next purchase. Largely because I don't have the living space left for anything else. ;)

Half tempted really as I honestly trust TM more than chinese copies, and I have plenty of space as the PDW will be the first time I have ever granted myself to own 3 airsoft guns at one time rather than just two.

Anyone that wants to switch to a TM body if they get one of these gimme a shout in a few weeks hehe :P

Gulp. I've just worked out that the MP5k's from eHobbyasia cost about £97 delivered at current exchange rates. And I've never had to pay a Customs surcharge with eHobbyasia. Hmm....this Chinese clone will have to be either ultra-cheap or ultra-good to justify the leap in faith.

I guess I must be sobering up. :rolleyes:

Well now, is it Christmas special beer or special Christmas beer *hic*

All I know is, I've drunk the house dry, I'm watching a 1940's detective film on BBC2, and I've got to be at work - suited and booted - in six-and-a-half hours' time. Does that make me a bad person? :D

Maybe, but I'd still prefer it if the film was The Big Sleep rather than the pulp I'm currently watching.

You're right about the pot metal - it actually reminds me of the worst that Hapdong had to offer back in the bad old days.

Good luck with the Tom Cruise inpression - remember to frown a lot....really try and squeeze those eyebrows together ;).

Personally, I'd go with Colin Farrel in S.W.A.T. - much less effort, and you only have to pretend to be awake every so often.

And with that, I retire.

Oh my god!!! an MP5k clone!!! I need parts for my K!!! My body is falling appart. I'm missing 3 pins, my upper reciever is cracked where the sight connects, my lower is chipped, and my front sight post has broken off, my selector plate needed some major work, and to top it all off, I don't have the proper selector...

If it's even half the cost of a TM K, then you have me sold!!!

Unless its extremely cheap i won't want one. <_<

But the same is to be said about all the clones! I guess i just trust the tried and tested manufacturers more.

As Djl said: the TM one is damn cheap on ehobby

But if this is cheap enough to justify duals.....(mind you it would probably break mid game, leaving you with dead weight.)

Archived