chinese MP5K PDW clone

boen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right guys im following and this K looks pretty good. But what i NEED to know, is the iguana included? I mean now that would be a tactical advantage.

There's a rumour going around that the TM package will now include a Chameleon for added stealth. I'm thinking of going with a Komodo dragon as my primary, maybe keep the Iguana as a sidearm. Hopefully pick up a cheap Gekko for spares. ;)

Having made the front page, I think we can now consider that lizard a celebrity.

There's a rumour going around that the TM package will now include a Chameleon for added stealth. I'm thinking of going with a Komodo dragon as my primary, maybe keep the Iguana as a sidearm. Hopefully pick up a cheap Gekko for spares.  ;)

Having made the front page, I think we can now consider that lizard a celebrity.

What am best lizard?!?!1111/!/1?!?!

by the way may I ask why the chameleon is covering that one part in the 4 pick with an x on it?

'Cos if you look closely under the red X in pic 4, a lock knife seems to have sneaked into the picture. Knives B-A-D, realistic toy guns G-O-O-D.

It's a crazy, mixed-up world we live in and no mistake. ;)

We definitely need specs on this thing. Posting photos and then disappearing back into the long grass just isn't going to do it this time. I want info re: FPS, ROF, MGB, and the USD involved. And I want it PDQ.

Oh no, an M733 clone as well for just $10 more.....that's just not fair. Plus it looks to be JG behind the M733, and their recent output has been top-notch.

Looks like the field has opened up for me again. I used to be a lot more decisive before I fell for the charms of the Chinese airsoft industry. :)

I think I'll put the PDW on the "back-burner" for a while until we know more about it's pedigree.

Archived