chinese MP5K PDW clone

boen

think i will be adding one of these to my order ive got $800 to play with

was going to get one of W733's anyone know, of any problems with these yet.

and the l96A1 clone anyone know what spring i can use to make it fire 350fps on .25s

so that will be 3 new guns on the way

oh also who am i best ordering this lot from am i best ordering from seperate suppliers or getting it all from gunner?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opened the gearbox yesterday, Was pleasantly surprised.

Metal bushings, CA gears, vented piston head, Spring wasnt attached to piston head, just like upgraded marui's. Spring is slightly stiffer than stock marui. Reasonably accurate shimming.

All looking pretty good, ive upgraded with a TM motor and 9.6v, and now this thing is easily as good if not better than most other small AEG's out.

I have some pictures of the inside of the gearbox, however they are kinda dark.

I can also detail the procedure for putting in a 9.6v battery for anyone who is interested.

Cheers

Matt

Opened the gearbox yesterday, Was pleasantly surprised.

Metal bushings, CA gears, vented piston head, Spring wasnt attached to piston head, just like upgraded marui's. Spring is slightly stiffer than stock marui. Reasonably accurate shimming.

All looking pretty good, ive upgraded with a TM motor and 9.6v, and now this thing is easily as good if not better than most other small AEG's out.

I have some pictures of the inside of the gearbox, however they are kinda dark.

I can also detail the procedure for putting in a 9.6v battery for anyone who is interested.

Cheers

Matt

Matt,

What was your total price posted and including any C&E charges?

If you dont mind me asking :)

Batesy.

• 2 weeks later...

I also noticed the shimming, it wasnt very good at all. Also the piston head was quite a bad fit in the cylinder, due to the o-ring being too small. I changed all the internals to marui, reshimmed, added a 9.6v, and the ROF very good, equal to any other 9.6 weapon, and the power is above forum limits by a little bit. I didnt change the spring in this at all. Pretty impressive for a clone.

Matt

I didnt get anything from gunner airsoft. However any 2/3af 9.6v battery will work. Or cut up an existing 8.4v stick, and order a new cell of the same mah, discharge the 8.4v and add the new cell in. Hey presto new 9.6 battery.

You need to remove the cocking handle and some material from the front to fit a 9.6v.

It needs no upgrades to be a decent backup. However if you got the knowledge to re shim and re grease, it will make it better. Also if you can get hold of a marui piston and stick that in, your onto a winner.

Archived