Asian Earthquake affects Airsoft Websites

Guinness

If anyone has been experiencing Website outages with the HK retailers, here is an explanation from the folks at Redwolf-

"URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

An earthquake in North Asia has knocked out a major internet fiber-optic cable that connects Hong Kong servers to the rest of the world. During this time, our ability to answer emails and process orders quickly will be affected. You may also experience slow performance on this site, and also recommend you select PAYPAL as form of payment for smoother processing. We have been told that emergency repairs are underway and things should be back to normal in 3-7 days. Thank you for your attention!"

Here is a related news article-

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005972036

I noticed it last night trying to access both Redwolf and WGC and mistakenly attributed it to to them updating their sites- I hope everything is ok in or around the epicenter-

Slainte!

-G

God hates Airsoft!!! Oh noes!!!!

;)

Seriously though, I guess the epicenter was off the coast of Taiwan, two souls dead by the reports I've read- Let's send our thoughts and prayers that way.

-G

God hates Airsoft!!! Oh noes!!!!

No NO NO, My dear man, as God is the creator of all things, God himself created it (Although there is a debate as regards to if Chuck Norris created God, which makes my previous statement invalid.) and therefore loves it, the shake was for the following reasons:

1/. To inform all manufacturers to hurry up and release some cool stuff for his faithful flock of softers.

2/. To tell G&G to sort out their godforesaken QA

3/. Someone wasn't taking their hits and got the finger of God treatment.

On a more serious note, there has been nothing on the news regarding damage or deaths out here in Japan, but i hope all are ok.

apart from that cheating git who didn't call their hit!

Please note the above is said in dark humour, I live in Japan which on average has 3 shakes a day, we are currently awaiting where i live the Great Kanto shake which was the largest shake ever to hit modern day Japan. (For a comparison the death toll and damage caused is actually mistaken for the atomic bombings of Japan, do a goggle and you will see what i mean!

As if someone elses servers would have survived a 5-7 magnitude earthquake <_<

SOE & the Nintendo Servers were left untouched, Ironically so were EA servers.

Personally, I think I'm to blame for the whole Xbox live thing..

I was playing Gears and.. well..I just.. hit the guy so hard that it knocked him offline :lamo: and he took the live servers with him.. :rofl:

No NO NO, My dear man, as God is the creator of all things, God himself created it (Although there is a debate as regards to if Chuck Norris created God, which makes my previous statement invalid.) and therefore loves it, the shake was for the following reasons:

1/. To inform all manufacturers to hurry up and release some cool stuff for his faithful flock of softers.

2/. To tell G&G to sort out their godforesaken QA

3/. Someone wasn't taking their hits and got the finger of God treatment.

On a more serious note, there has been nothing on the news regarding damage or deaths out here in Japan, but i hope all are ok. apart from that cheating git who didn't call their hit!

:D:D:D:P

Now that's funny!

I humbly kneel before the master...... -_-

-G

Archived