LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great looking weapon there, how did you attach that folding stock to it, and does it still fold?

I'd guess it was according to the guide on Komanda Groza?

Thanks, It's a non-folding skeleton stock, using the guide from Komanda Groza indeed :)

I needed an easy and cheap loaner, for when I bring people along so I didn't bother with the whole folding stock mechanism ;)

I could post a parts list of what was modded if wanted..

Thanks, It's a non-folding skeleton stock, using the guide from Komanda Groza indeed :)

I needed an easy and cheap loaner, for when I bring people along so I didn't bother with the whole folding stock mechanism  ;)

I could post a parts list of what was modded if wanted..

Well.. If you could answer a couple of questions I'd be very grateful, where did you get the stock from and to your knowledge is it possible to attach the folding mechanism as well to retain the function?

Well.. If you could answer a couple of questions I'd be very grateful, where did you get the stock from and to your knowledge is it possible to attach the folding mechanism as well to retain the function?

The stock came from a Guarder Aks-74U, the previous owner replaced the stock on his with a realsteel stock.

It's not easy to retain the function, since the real folding mechanism doesn't have enough room in the receiver. Plasticmag managed to make it work but it took him a lot of work.

Another option is the Trapperindustries/jonboy2312 method, where the first sells a full folding stock set ( http://www.trapperindustries.com/airsoft/page12.html ).

The jonboy2312 method involves DIY, it's essentially the same method though, both use the hinges and locking mechanisms of a 50e Chinese air rifle, but the trapper comes completed while the jonboy2312 method involves doing it yourself like here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=70492

Offcourse he modified another stock, but it should work with a Russian/Bulgarian triangle folder as well.

I don't know if this effort is worth the trouble, I decided it wasn't. The reason for this was cost, it would bring the project closer and closer to a full VFC Aks-74. Also, the lack of a folding stock isn't that much of a problem for me, I couldn't fold it anyway if I had optics mounted, and most of the time you would play with stock extended.

Hope this helps :)

Matt101, I've got both the Echo1 M733 and M16A4's. I've made the A4 into the M16A2 using the M733 upper (for you bolt counters the Auto is still on but I don't remember if my service weapon said auto or burst on it) The M733 has also become an M933. I've managed to create 2 different guns they have not marketed yet.
They (JG) market a M16A2 (I'm not sure if it has metal or plastic gearbox) and M933 is not a problem (although this one is made by A&K now).
Epyon:

You are now Darth Maul. Leader of the clone wars. ;)

Must..............resist...........can't...........

Darth Maul died before the Clone Wars began. Dooku was the leader of the Separatists, (or Sidious, depending on your POV), then General Grievous after him. Palpatine led the Republic (and therefore the clones).

:geek:

Must..............resist...........can't...........

Darth Maul died before the Clone Wars began. Dooku was the leader of the Separatists, (or Sidious, depending on your POV), then General Grievous after him. Palpatine led the Republic (and therefore the clones).

:geek:

Woah...

Your nerd is showing. :starwars:

Im pretty surprised that this thread is so interesting! Cheap clones seem to bring out the creativeness in all of you. Nice work. Ill put pics of my BE XM8 compact whenever i get the time to finish it!

Can't argue with that. Gotta love clones :P Man... wish I still had my UTG MP5

(Kyrian_Zenda I'm with you on tha Han issue, and on the subject of being a Star Wars geek :) )

Edited by future9er24

My favorite of the my extensive Chinese arsenal. It has given me a few problems. Most of which is the Stock and the screws. My sight screw and gastube screw are stripped and my grips wobble. The dude who put mine togther must have been really stoned. My next Chinese gun will probably be the CM031 to be modified into a AKM. This will one day become something. I'm not quite sure yet.

P1040033.jpg

P1040034.jpg

Edit: The black tape in now blue. I can tell you why if your wondering......