LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've read that the internals of the vinbo/ jls/ re-branded SCAR are simply awful. you need a new barrel, hop-up, bucking, lots of gearbox wokr like re-shimming, lubing, and new o-ring. also, the threads on the muzzle is + so good luck with silencers. on the positive side, I've read thatit's lower reciever is very very close to that of an m4/16/15 so you could use it as a cheap conversion kit for something like a TM M4 or whatever.

I've read that the internals of the vinbo/ jls/ re-branded SCAR are simply awful. you need a new barrel, hop-up, bucking, lots of gearbox wokr like re-shimming, lubing, and new o-ring. also, the threads on the muzzle is + so good luck with silencers. on the positive side, I've read thatit's lower reciever is very very close to that of an m4/16/15 so you could use it as a cheap conversion kit for something like a TM M4 or whatever.

Can you advise what brand parts i buy, and where? Cheers, i dont mind a little upgrading! Would M4 barrel, hop, bucking etc fit do you think?

Can you advise what brand parts i buy, and where? Cheers, i dont mind a little upgrading! Would M4 barrel, hop, bucking etc fit do you think?

Yeah, all m4 hop-up's will work, I reccomend a one-peice. as for barrels, systema are good, buckin, I like systema also. as for internals, marui gears, systema buckings, systema shims, systema/ marui air components, and a systema spring guide. or, guarder m4 FTK.

please, people, read some reviews first, they really are terrible performers and are way overpriced.

Erm, does it shoot BBs? If so, I am buying it for my CQB field, a gun that can be shortened without buying extra stuff is beautiful, and I love the foregrip. The range, accuracy, and FPS don't even matter, in CQB if it sprays white spheres it works.

Links to reviews in the meantime? I will look myself as well...

for those of you who didnt catch my comment on this on the chinese airsoft thread it went allong the lines of:

*PUKE*

urrgh! mikhail kalashnikov is NOT ammused!

its practicality...BUT AT WHAT COST???

Now even more practical, with a 1000rnd hicap! :D

It's BIG.

REALLY BIG.

gigantomag10.jpg

gigantomag9.jpg

gigantomag8.jpg

gigantomag7.jpg

gigantomag6.jpg

gigantomag5.jpg

gigantomag4.jpg

gigantomag3.jpg

gigantomag1.jpg

gigantomag.jpg

Edited by DarkLite
Yeah, all m4 hop-up's will work, I reccomend a one-peice. as for barrels, systema are good, buckin, I like systema also. as for internals, marui gears, systema buckings, systema shims, systema/ marui air components, and a systema spring guide. or, guarder m4 FTK.

Would this fit?

'GB16V25F-12-X Complete Mecha Box M120 $1,500.00 SYSTEMA 7mm Large Bearings Mecha Box with Systema Internal, for Marui M4A1'