LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno here...........

I picked up another R7 off of E-Bay for $35, and couldn't resist trying something...........odd. It's very light & maneuverable, it's not the best looker, but I kinda like it.

R7SDShorty.jpg

Stock innards & MP5 length barrel, swapped full stock for modded Bim4 crane stock off of another R7.

I dunno here...........

I picked up another R7 off of E-Bay for $35, and couldn't resist trying something...........odd. It's very light & maneuverable, it's not the best looker, but I kinda like it.

R7SDShorty.jpg

Stock innards & MP5 length barrel, swapped full stock for modded Bim4 crane stock off of another R7.

Hah! Might as well if it was so cheap--interesting creation man.

Are the R7's internals metal?

Steve

Why the 2 tone m4??

ANYwho, negativecambre thats a nice job on the AK. Also, many thanks for the tips on how to do it, I did the same to my ak handguards and they look pretty nice now IMO. +1 shalt be winging it's way in thine general direction shortly. :)

EDIT: now I just need an AK to put them on..

Edited by Slash'
Why the 2 tone m4??

ANYwho, negativecambre thats a nice job on the AK. Also, many thanks for the tips on how to do it, I did the same to my ak handguards and they look pretty nice now IMO. +1 shalt be winging it's way in thine general direction shortly. :)

EDIT: now I just need an AK to put them on..

it was that color out of the box :D planning to paint it black soon plus a CASV kit.. :)

There is such a thing - it's when it either gets to the point where the grips go black or the AK's looks begin to detirtiorate with the use of too much marker pen and nail polish remover... Yeah let's go with that :P

There is such a thing - it's when it either gets to the point where the grips go black or the AK's looks begin to detirtiorate with the use of too much marker pen and nail polish remover... Yeah let's go with that :P

Thanks for the concern :P

I think I'm done fiddling with this one, it's found a good balance. What I'm really pleased with is the body-rot I was able to achieve with a similar technique to the wood aging:

gallery_17063_1068_33691.jpg

Steve

That's cool - is it like a reaction to the nail polish remover?

Nah--just dig into the finish and peal off the first layer. Then I just filled in the area with red permanent marker, and wiped it away with a rag and nail polish remover. This left the edges of the scar with a red tinge, which looks a lot like rusty body rot.

Makes the receiver look as worn down as the wood!

Steve

great clones guys! I too have succumbed to the clone syndrome.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n182/th...b/CYMA_AK47.jpg

cyma 028. I'm running a 9.6 with no problems except it only feeds with cyma mags. whateve, it's a loaner anyhoo.  :P

028's seems to be a popular 'intro to clones' gun. I know it was mine.

What's the story on the leather bands and stuff on the stock?

Have fun with it, it should last you a long time.

Steve

Edited by NegativeCambre