LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

wtf?... it fires 220 stock im sure the nineball springs are meant to take it up to at least 280

i know.. it was shooting 190fps out of the box. when i put in the 9ball spring + 6.03 tight barrel it went up to 220fps. <_< i guess thats good enough for now.. shoots great though, the tight barrel really helped the groupings :D

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know.. it was shooting 190fps out of the box. when i put in the 9ball spring + 6.03 tight barrel it went up to 220fps.  <_< i guess thats good enough for now.. shoots great though, the tight barrel really helped the groupings  :D

you shouldnt be content with that, it should do that out of the box

Is that the SRC, or the JG with that new handguard kit? Looks nice all the same; I have a thing for the full length G36 :)

JG with the Handguard kit - Keith at RSOV is the man .

Took me all pocking evening to fit - there was no instructions and I never have had a G36c before :) so I have taken the barrel unit half apart before I discover the damn thing uses a clip similar to the p90 :flamed:

But she works great and cheap too :) Will skirmish with her this weekend :).

My current Aug collection

SteyrAugs.jpg

Top is a BE

- nothing special, stock MGB, hacked SRC tightbore, MP5 muzzle, P90 upper rail.

Second is JG

- ICS 5 prong flash hider, CA M4 front flip sight, MP7 rear flip sight, Best Gun R.T.S., JLS gripod (dunno about this)

Internals: Modify bushings, Systema shims, TM piston, Area 1000 pistonhead, Area 1000 spring guide, custom 3000mah subC battery.

Third is another BE

- Custom outer barrel, G36 top rail, MP5 handguard, Aluminum reinforcements (hella stiff), CA stock M4 inner barrel.

Internals: Stock BE gb shell w/ ICS gears/bushings, metal spring guide, TM piston/piston head + type 0 cylinder, M110. Semi-auto only.

All spare parts.

And another pic of my DE USPs

DEM81USPAEPswithTMGlock100rdmags.jpg

with modified TM G18c 100 rounders :)

Edited by Epyon

Well folks I said that I'd get a new pic of my MP5, so here goes.

s5000459fd8.jpg

The gun itself has gone through some. Instead of having both drums as reservoirs I only made the right side functional. The left one houses a 9.6v 1900mah battery. It also evens out the weight a lot. In the front I put an extra rail to mount a PEQ box just incase you want 2 drums. I also painted most of the gun Flat Black to get rid of the shininess. I've also worked on the internals here and there. Great CQB gun. :P

But she's for sale now :( Enjoy.

Gary B.

Edited by Noodle_2000
boba you went for the A&K hicaps? I found my JG hicaps to feed really well plus they have the cool winding key feature, but I guess the A&K costs less.

Yah. The JG hicaps were $14 each and the A&K ones were only $6.50.

They are tight in the magwell so I have to give them a nice Armalite slap to get them to lock in place. They feed very well. The stock JG mag tends to double feed on semi and jam a lot. The A&K's don't.

I sprayed down the JG mag's insides with silicone oil. I am going to load it up some BBs tonight and leave it wound overnight. Hopefully that will help it out.

here's my Generic All-Metal M4a1 w/ Dboyz CASV Kit and a wanna-be G&P Zombie Killer DIY trades :D:flamed:

Picture021-1.jpg

lipoly in the ANPEQ. i hate it but i couldn't go with a cranestock because my gun is heavy enough as it is.

Picture024.jpg

a shot of the DIY trades.. not perfect but good enough, i'll probably do it over when i have the time..

Picture025-2.jpg

:flamed::flamed::flamed:

You going to be putting the real G&P ZombieKiller body on it?

I am planning on getting an ECHO 1 M733 and putting that metal body on it and just leaving it like that as my go-to gun.

probably not, i'll leave it as is.. already spent so much more on in than what i had planned. I'm planning to get a JG/Echo m733 too.. :D