LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my latest adquisition... chinese SCAR by JLS

Good quality and low cost... the option to newies...

would you suggest this over the JG M4A1? I am about to get the JG, but when I saw this I started to have second thoughts...

Edit: sorry about the pics

Edited by Kush88

Hey Epyon i have a quick question.

I heard that the Jieke M93Rs Suck or is it just the batteries they are supplied with? I want Some M93Rs but i want them to be decent or half decent at least lol.

Grim

Hey Epyon i have a quick question.

I heard that the Jieke M93Rs Suck or is it just the batteries they are supplied with? I want Some M93Rs but i want them to be decent or half decent at least lol.

Grim

The batteries are the worst part. It's definitely a "half" decent gun.

Here is a mini-review I did, showing mods on the hopup and to make TM mags work with it. http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=28870.0

If I had to choose from the "clone" AEPs, the Cyma would still be at the top, but these are nice.

Picture122.jpg

Full metal "TT-33" springer. I sanded most of the paint off, then tarnished it with bleach, and added a stronger spring. TBH, I'm quite disappointed with the way it looks and performs. It had a little hop up tag, but it doesn't have hop. Power was pretty bad, about the same s an EBB before I put the extra spring in. The slide is too short, the slide catch is incorrect, the grip is wrong, the hammer is placed incorrectly, the trigger is wrong, and to add to all this, some one decided to stick a rail on there. Metal quality is quite poor, but I was sort of expecting that.

The paint that's left is currently too glossy, so I need to sand that down a bit more, but I have to get more sand paper. It looks a bit better in the photo compared to in person.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g7/Chris.../Picture122.jpg

Full metal "TT-33" springer.  I sanded most of the paint off, then tarnished it with bleach, and added a stronger spring.  TBH, I'm quite disappointed with the way it looks and performs.  It had a little hop up tag, but it doesn't have hop.  Power was pretty bad, about the same s an EBB before I put the extra spring in.  The slide is too short, the slide catch is incorrect, the grip is wrong, the hammer is placed incorrectly, the trigger is wrong, and to add to all this, some one decided to stick a rail on there.  Metal quality is quite poor, but I was sort of expecting that.

The paint that's left is currently too glossy, so I need to sand that down a bit more, but I have to get more sand paper.  It looks a bit better in the photo compared to in person.

Well what do you expect from a chinese made springer? :P:rolleyes:

Looks good though!

Edited by tomster

gallery_17063_1068_136927.jpg

gallery_17063_1068_199531.jpg

My CYMA CM028 full-stock. I took some time today to 'weather' the faux wood--was extremely easy and I think came out brilliant!

To achieve the effect I used your run-of-the-mill black permanent marker, a clump of paper towels and a bottle of acetone nail polish remover.

I just colored in splotches of black on the furniture, then whiped off with a paper towel doused in the nail polish remover, and repeated if I wanted to get a darker shade. Was easier and cheaper (and probably much less messy) then some of the more involved paint methods, although it probably didn't come off as convincing as those. Still, I'm pleased with the results! Not bad for 20 minutes worth of work.

Gun has systema bushings and a shim-job. This gearbox in particular was the easiest clone gearbox I've had my hands into--much easier then other CYMA gearboxes I've worked on. Really hit or miss with this stuff, I guess.

Steve

My CYMA CM028 full-stock.  I took some time today to 'weather' the faux wood--was extremely easy and I think came out brilliant!

To achieve the effect I used your run-of-the-mill black permanent marker, a clump of paper towels and a bottle of acetone nail polish remover.

I just colored in splotches of black on the furniture, then whiped off with a paper towel doused in the nail polish remover, and repeated if I wanted to get a darker shade.  Was easier and cheaper (and probably much less messy) then some of the more involved paint methods, although it probably didn't come off as convincing as those.  Still, I'm pleased with the results!  Not bad for 20 minutes worth of work.

Gun has systema bushings and a shim-job.  This gearbox in particular was the easiest clone gearbox I've had my hands into--much easier then other CYMA gearboxes I've worked on.  Really hit or miss with this stuff, I guess.

Steve

That actually looks really good. Might have to try it myself.

OMG Just got my ECHO1 M4A1 and that thing is a beast!!! Just need a metal top receiver and it would become full metal. Jesus its already heavy and shooting 350fps stock. Pictures come up later

Quick Question: How often do you have to lube your AEG, having to open up the gearbox to lube or is there another way? but can I use silicon oil spray or I have to use grease?

Not very often ,and all I do is after every game,sup

level 7

which you don't have to but I clean my barrel with lube and i'm good to go. And you shouldn't really have to open up your gearbox to lube it as it already as it is but for the gearbox you NEED grease not oil. Oil is for barrel, etc.

Edited by dookieboy

Having stripped a couple of my ACMs down I have noticed just by removing the motor and looking inside the gearbox they have seemed very dry. I just sprayed some white lithium grease inside (without opening up gearbox). Will do a proper degrease and regrease when I open them up.