LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to DP.

Just to let everyone know I poor manned my M14. At least 400FPS w/.2g BB. :o It pierces both sides of a can cleanly and it puts a hole in the bottom easily. I matches, if not out does my upgraded G36K.

I am impressed and confused. Did I get a fluke or a new version of the AGM?

Boba,

Nice piece you got there! Are the stocks on these M14's plastic? How decent of a job do they do replicating wood grain? Remember the time when everyone dreamt of owning an airsoft M14 and now it's hard to choose which one!

Everyone bellyaches about clones but one thing is for certain, they sure give us a lot more options than we had before!

Sorry to DP.

Just to let everyone know I poor manned my M14. At least 400FPS w/.2g BB.  :o  It pierces both sides of a can cleanly and it puts a hole in the bottom easily. I matches, if not out does my upgraded G36K.

I am impressed and confused. Did I get a fluke or a new version of the AGM?

Boba,

Nice piece you got there! Are the stocks on these M14's plastic? How decent of a job do they do replicating wood grain? Remember the time when everyone dreamt of owning an airsoft M14 and now it's hard to choose which one! 

Everyone bellyaches about clones but one thing is for certain, they sure give us a lot more options than we had before!

The stock is plastic. I has a better look than the Marui fake wood. I like it but I want a real wood stock later.

Remember the time when everyone dreamt of owning an airsoft M14 and now it's hard to choose which one!

Rather true...

Between AGM, Kart, UTG/rebrand, Tokyo Marui, G&G, and now Classic Army--that is a lot of M14 options...!

I agree that the Marui 'wood' looks absolutely terrifically bad and feels worse. Reason enough to get a Soc16 if you are in the market for a Marui M14 and don't want to plunk down the dough for a stock.

Although the pebble finish on my Socom 16 is wearing off at an alarming rate--

Steve

What happened to it?

It was too much ownage for it to handle.

But I'm guessing that it had an overpowered spring and didn't have good contacts. Just my guess.

You might be on the money. I did poor man it at over 400FPS.

I have no earthly idea how an M14 selector systems work so... Someone please help me. :( I have a thread in the Techy section.

I found out that the cut off lever got ground down. Marui has the same fault so nothing too negative there.

Can anyone link me to a store which has this?

http://www.intrudershop.com/show_product_e...roduct=1047#top

I've look from Airsoft Global to WGC and I can not for the life of my beloved Valerie (that's the M14's name ;) ) find the darn thing.