LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Jaager, it's a D-Boyi CASV.(it's alot nicer than I thought it'd be) I've tried fitting a small battery in the CASV but it just wouldn't fit in there. Looks like I'm stuck with the PEQ, unless I rewire out to the crane stock.

---------------------

Vulcan, The Handle came off a JLS SCAR, soo... the quality isn't the best. I figure once it breaks, I'll get one from Proud.

Yes Jaager, it's a D-Boyi CASV.(it's alot nicer than I thought it'd be) I've tried fitting a small battery in the CASV but it just wouldn't fit in there. Looks like I'm stuck with the PEQ, unless I rewire out to the crane stock.

---------------------

Vulcan, The Handle came off a JLS SCAR, soo... the quality isn't the best. I figure once it breaks, I'll get one from Proud.

O Ok thanks buddy isnt that the bipod handle though so it might be the same $20 one that comes from airsoftgi and and such?

*VuLcAn*

Bipod handle? What the hell are you talking about? There is no bipod on his rifle. Do you mean the vertical foregrip? Not trying to sound rude, but it would be a lot easier to answer your questions if you used a decent sentence structure. It's just easier to understand.

Actually it did come off a bit rude.......take a closer look at that vertical foregrip. It is the one that an internal bipod that pops out of the bottom......small bipod, but a bipod nonetheless.

woo

got my m14 this week, only problem is the only way ive been able to use it has been as a novelty crutch lol,

dont think this will be the last gun purchased from chinese as this gun is awesome, not only does it weigh an absolute ton, but it fires crisply and pretty much flawlessly,

with a tightbore barrel in its reaching 342fps and groupings are nice and tight(ish),

just need to figure out wether to use the fantastic iron sights or get a scope too,

@ catch22: nice gun, thats the Boyi casv? is there anyway of fitting a mini battery inside the rail unit, im thinking of getting one but i dont really like the look of the battery box and i think the KA CASV holds a mini so does that one.

So I spent yesterday messing with the casv and managed to fit a small battery in it. It's a tight fit but is very do able.

Goodbye PEQ!

Yeah it's a good AEG. it comes with a one piece metal hop-up. Gunner said it has problems with jam ups but I haven't had any. The inner barrel is kinda crappy, so I replaced it with a Mad Bull barrel. I really like the way it shoots now.

When I bought it, I got a D-Boys clubfoot stock. I just couldn't leave that LE stock on it. The plastic body is designed like a metal one, so I imagine it won't be long till they release a metal body.

Yeah it's a good AEG. it comes with a one piece metal hop-up. Gunner said it has problems with jam ups but I haven't had any. The inner barrel is kinda crappy, so I replaced it with a Mad Bull barrel. I really like the way it shoots now.

When I bought it, I got a D-Boys clubfoot stock. I just couldn't leave that LE stock on it. The plastic body is designed like a metal one, so I imagine it won't be long till they release a metal body.

They have already.

Hi all,

Would anyone here be interested in cheap MPEG gearboxes, BB's, Metal Body's, Rails and chinese part which can be sourced from China/Hong Kong for projects and alike? As i am thinking of putting in a large order of these parts and selling them on my website. (Which i won't name because I think it's against the rules)

Anyways any help would be much appreciated

Cheers James,

btw: I didn't think this merited its own topic and thought that this may be where many MPEG users might look.

• 4 weeks later...

heres my CYMA CM030 larnyard mod.. still in the early stages of moding. I'll post the finished product when i get the money to finish it!

ABCD0002-2.jpg

already has a 9-ball 1J spring in it.. shoots 220fps stable

plans:

metal bushings

CYMA 100rds

8.4v 1300mah external batt (larnyard)

CYMA upper rails + suppressor

Bore-up kit fabricated locally

a better larnyard!

if i can get it up to 300fps i'll be happy :D