LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that the railed version or did u put rails on it?

It's the JG M16A4. I ordered a M4 rail from it, but beautiful evike sent me a generic metal rail with no screws, so I had to use parts from the garage to fix it to the gun, but yes, I added my own rail.

IMG_0221.jpg

AKCollection.jpg

From the top:

My good old AK machine pistol - DE M86: Put on a crash diet, MP5 muzzle, SRC tightbore (piece of one anyways), Boyi PEQ.

Internals: Honestly, it's been so long I can't remember. I know it's got metal bushings & shims, a ~M100ish spring, and I dunno for compression components.

JG AK Beta: Birdcage flash hider, rubber-coated stock - that's all externally.

Internals: Modify bushings, Systema shims, Area 1000 piston head.

DE M86: Real steel upper receiver w/rail, NC Star scope.

Internals: Aside from a recent cleaning & shimming - bone stock.

AKmachinepistolBetamag.jpg

I love this little guy :)

Thatissonotmilsim.jpg

Dude, that is so not milsim............ with A&K boxmag - soon to be motorized.

My dboys CASV m4, most of the parts replaced as follows.

ACM metal body,

Element steel CQB outer barrel,

ACM folding stock,

ACM dboys folding front sight,

Systema Cylinder,

ACM holo sight,

ACM Red laser and mount,

ICS flash hider,

ACM "standard Gear" surefire M900 clone

Edited by falconfour4

Instead of starting a thread to answer such a silly question...I thought I'd ask here. :D

How compatible is BE's AUG LPEG with TM? I need a few parts for my TM, and seeing that the LPEG is only $40 or so, and it comes with a mag, that might be my best bet. (I need the gearbox plate cover thing in the back to name one item.)

Unless Yeag still wants to sell me his AUG stuff, that is...which also happens to be BE, so that would still apply here.

Thanks!

-Vic

what parts vic? its almost 100% plastic and a lot of it is pretty poor plastic at that.

Heh, I'm not 100% sure on the parts I'll need...I know I need a replacement mechbox cover plate (Or whatever the hell it's called), and a few other things, it looks like.

I got the TM in a trade that went sour...so I need to fix it up a bit. I also need to lube the trigger or something somehow...it's kinda' rough/sticky.

I'm thinking of sending it in for a tune-up and the replacing of parts, etc. I just want to know if I can find these parts somewhere to send in with the gun.

-Vic

Instead of starting a thread to answer such a silly question...I thought I'd ask here. :D

How compatible is BE's AUG LPEG with TM? I need a few parts for my TM, and seeing that the LPEG is only $40 or so, and it comes with a mag, that might be my best bet. (I need the gearbox plate cover thing in the back to name one item.)

Unless Yeag still wants to sell me his AUG stuff, that is...which also happens to be BE, so that would still apply here.

Thanks!

-Vic

not very compatible, the hop is fixed and bad. the rest is just not good. if you need spares, buy a jg aug.