LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those baby Garands am teh sechs!  Where'd you get them?

Those are not M1 garands. In order in which they appear M1A1 thompson (TM then CYMA), M1A1 Carbine (Marushin custom), M2 Carbine (Marushin), and the last one is the CYMA Thompson again. And he labeled the last pic.

They are beautiful rifles if you are ever going to sell on pm me.

Those are not M1 garands. In order in which they appear M1A1 thompson (TM then CYMA), M1A1 Carbine (Marushin custom), M2 Carbine (Marushin), and the last one is the CYMA Thompson again. And he labeled the last pic.

They are beautiful rifles if you are ever going to sell on pm me.

Keine schiesse, Herr Sherlock...

The term "Baby Garand" was applied to the M1 Carbine.

Thanks guys!

To clear up any possible confusion,

Top Picture: Top is weathered CYMA, note flat black finish and no trades- Bottom gun is TM M1A1 in CAW wood kit with original finish

Middle Picture: Marushin custom M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine (good catch UMGuy :) ) Marushin M2 Carbine, and TM M1A1 Thompson right after oiling the wood

Bottom Picture: Same three in somewhat reversed order.

The CYMA Tommygun has gone to a new loving home, I did that work for my gundoktor FBBrandon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

!!WARNING!!

AK purists (and others) divert your eyes!!

AKMachinePistolwith50rdmag.jpg

Specs on the machine pistol have been posted already. Mag is new, made from a couple DE plastic highcaps. I still gotta paint it. It holds over 1000 rounds, but feeds like poo. No matter, I don't plan on using it, it was just fer fun :D

!!WARNING!!

AK purists (and others) divert your eyes!!

AKMachinePistolwith50rdmag.jpg

Specs on the machine pistol have been posted already. Mag is new, made from a couple DE plastic highcaps. I still gotta paint it. It holds over 1000 rounds, but feeds like poo. No matter, I don't plan on using it, it was just fer fun  :D

actually if you'ld gone the other way and chopped the mag down to length of a 20 rounder rather than extended it it would look a lot more funky :)

I know not a lot of people on the board are big china import fans well after some research I decided to try myself and see what I thought.

I set out to make TM M14 Clone AEG that is worth the same as an Actual TM.I don’t mean cost wise I mean enjoy ability

Nothing Fancy I started to carry Leapers Brand Products so I decided to put together an AEG Using only products carried by Leapers

http://www.leapers.com/index.htm

So here is what I have so far Since UTG and Marui M14 variants are airsoft compatible according to Manufacturer and distributor

UTG Special Ops M14 Sniper Rifle-Black (SOFT-M14EB)

New Gen. Deluxe M14 Scope Mount for UTG M14 Air soft (MNT-914V2-B)

Weaver Style Rings -Medium Profile See-Thru (RGWM-25M4)

TACTEDGE 4x40 Full Size Mil-Dot Illuminated Zero Resetting (SCP-440MDLWTS) Scope

Low-Profile Deluxe Pictanny & Swivel Stud Mount Bipod-Steel Stands (TL-BP69ST)

It also has a orange barrel cover that when removed shows a all black tip

1st thing I did was get rid of the stock battery and used a quality it shoots around roughly 300-320fps stock out of the box hopup works fine don't see any problems

IM000750.jpg

• 2 weeks later...