LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i brought the JT3 benelli late last year as i couldnt get the DE shotty :(

its not a bad gun, there are some seam lines, but accuracy isnt bad and it makes light work of coke cans :P. it DOESNT have adjustable hop up as actionhobbys states (well, if it does i cant figure it out, and theres no meantion in the instructions) but for £20 you could do a lot worst, its a pretty robust gun and wasnt at all affected by me using the stock as an impromtu machette to clear some heavy brambles and light tree branches in my way (the seam on the stock opened up slightly, but nothing duck tape cant fix...come one, its only £20!)

however recently something broke when i cocked it, after i got whatever it was out it works...but it sounds very different and my friend's seems to work a lot better (not teste4d it for power since, havent thought to). from what i hear the DE is better and has adjustable hop. may have to pick one up for curiositys sake

BE XM8 TAR (Tactical Assault Rifle) Currently pgb but soon to be MGB and SRC tightbore

xm850ze.jpg

BE XM8 SHARC MGB Working red dot sight. Battery in stock.

sharc23oo.jpg

AIM M4 Full metal Body, G27 grip, G&P SOPMOD stock, SRC Tightbore, TM S-System SIR with Hurricane adapter, KA Noveske Flashider.

aim20yn.jpg

UTG MP5 Coverted to SD6

sd61yz.jpg

Edited by Burke
Whats the G36c like, TrooperX?

Only got it yesterday but first impressions of it are very good. Its built very well and has the best finish of all my clone guns. Only slight problem is that the rubber stock end is missing but I emailed Checksix and Elmer there has agreed to send one at no charge to me (I'd recommend Checksix to anyone - their service has been impecible). I fired a few shots down my garden and it seems powerful enough. The rof is a tad slow with the supplied battery but I'm certain a decent battery will increase that. I'm playing a game tomorrow so will get to try out for real but to be honest I'd highly recommend it just on what I've experienced already.

DSC03094.jpg

all of my ACM's. I'll try to get sunlight pics tomorrow but it's 8:00 right now and all I have is halogens.

top to bottom:

AGM M14

JG "SVD" (it's not a real svd but it is a cool gun)

CM.027-j

CM.028-s with TONS of modification

JG beta (this thing shoots close to 400fps, according to a coke-can analysis, with nothing new but an mc-51 tightbore)

I love acm's!

here is my AGM XM8 long version. got it second hand off here. internally upgraded already, reprayed on the outside to this nice geen colour. better than that stupid grey/blue colour.

DSCN2875.jpg

DSCN2878.jpg

DSCN2876.jpg

i have removed the 'XM8' markings, looked gash. nice gun though. ill be removing the fake scope aswell, doing the G36c rail mod Burke has done.

Burke - i was told it needs a modification to take a tightbore barrel, as its not TM compatible. if you achieve putting one in, id like to know how you did it :D

thanks guys. I have to say, the gun is good, I might get a second for a budget soc-16 project, I like it a lot.

I agree - used mine today in a skirmish and was very impressed. It has a huge range on it!! It was too windy to really test the accuracy but on a calm day it should be great. The M14 is so far the best ACM I have purchased.

I've been looking at the MP005 (XM8 metal gearbox) on gunner.

Has anyone used these in a skirmish? If so what was your opinion, are they worth buying for skirmish use, or better for display / mods????

Any help is greatly appreciated

.50 Cal

EDIT: Too much caffeine!!!

Edited by .50 Cal
I've been looking at the MP005 (XM8 metal gearbox) on gunner.

Has anyone used these in a skirmish? If so what was your opinion, are they worth buying for skirmish use, or better for display / mods????

Any help is greatly appreciated

.50 Cal

EDIT: Too much caffeine!!!

They are great - with a decent 8.4v mini batt the RoF is slightly better than a TM - around 16-17rps.

They need a slight mod to take TM/CA G36 mags - you could probably ask gunner to do it for you.

The only thing about the gun is that the Integrated scope is ######s.

It's decent and sturdy, but the selector likes to ###### out after some time. I'm waiting for mine to be sent back from repairs.

Yup, same thing here. And if you ever dissasemble it, never take the plate off of the bottom of the grip. My motor slid down, and after trying it with the motor too low, it got burnt up. :(

Yup, same thing here. And if you ever dissasemble it, never take the plate off of the bottom of the grip. My motor slid down, and after trying it with the motor too low, it got burnt up. :(

That (removing the motor plate) is kinda required for disassembly. ;)