LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does any one here know where to buy the Warrior 1 (l96 clone) in the UK becuase i dont wont to be ording it in from japan or the US becuase then i may as well go buy a muruzen one. i know theres a both elephant one on action hobbies but i have read bad stuff about its Plastic internals when the warriors is metal. :D

Sorry if I appear to be repeating myself... but I'm after photos... and linky to any reviews of the A&K M4 CQB (that I've almost 100% set my sights on buying along with a mate so we can do a 2 unit deal with a HK seller)

The only review so far...@ Power-Dy (in Chinese)

btw, which HK seller is selling this?

Thanks for the link, someone just PM'd that to me too. Google page translation is barely readable!!! LOL. The Seller is a UK based HK importer... Combat Reliable Weapons. He doesn't have a website yet. I just posted about him in the General Discussion section. GBP130 plus postage per unit.

Edited by psikodude
i dont wont to be ording it in from japan or the US becuase then i  may as well go buy a muruzen one.

Er why?!? Importing one from Hong Kong is going to be cheaper than buying one in the UK and its going to be about a quarter the price of an upgraded Maruzen!!

I don't think you can buy the Warrior 1 in the UK - only the lesser BE one.

its about £40 postage the you have the gits that charge 40 import duty. so thats 80 just for import the you have the gun which is about 260dollers so that £ :D 115 so its about 195 quid the you have the risk wether the gun is in good condition aftyer rough shipping and the added risk that it may get taken down in the post and never get delivered so is i worth the risk? but thanks for the help anyway.

I imported a Warrior 1 from Hong Kong and even after paying customs charges it cost just over £100 all in - and that was with the scope. So not sure where you've been looking but it sounds like a bit of a rip-off!!!

They're actually around $100 with scope. Yes postage will be about that much but on 1 item your import charges are more likely to be around £20.

Edited by TrooperX
I imported a Warrior 1 from Hong Kong and even after paying customs charges it cost just over £100 all in - and that was with the scope.  So not sure where you've been looking but it sounds like a bit of a rip-off!!!

They're actually around $100 with scope.  Yes postage will be about that much but on 1 item your import charges are more likely to be around £20.

Oh yes sorryi looked it up gunner aisoft does it for that i worked out itll cost me 130 pouinds to get in the scoped version and two AUG magazines.

also can you tellme are they good quality, do they break, what do they really chrono at etc. please as im desperate to get one but im not sure on all of this. :D most of all are they worth having?

Oh yes sorryi looked it up gunner aisoft does it for that i worked out itll cost me 130 pouinds to get in the scoped version and two AUG magazines.

also can you tellme are they good quality, do they break, what do they really chrono at etc. please as im desperate to get one but im not sure on all of this. :D most of all are they worth having?

oh and have you got any good pics of it? internals etc.

Check it out here too - http://www.rsov.com/store/product_info.php...e77980995e2f16e

Its a bit of a long thread but look here for info on the Warrior 1 - every question you may have will probably have been answered here - http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=ST&f=9&t=82460

Basically they need a bit more looking after than some guns and yes they do break. The mag catch on mine broke so I sold it for parts. If you just want a gun that works with no problems then I'd give the Warrior 1 a miss. If you don't mind tinkering and fixing when required then go for it.

They do look awesome - this was mine with a custom paint job....

L96-1.jpg

Edited by TrooperX

Yes, use 100% only silicon to lube your gun and it is made by hfc, ics, and classic army I think. If you have the standard charger supplied with your gun then when it gets warm but I suggest buying the intellect smart charger. It has a little green light that tells you when it is done. :P

Oh yea that m203 looks sick, mabye custom make a new wooden foregrip to make it look better?

Edited by dookieboy