Guess The Gun

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed, it's a G3A3. The original pic i had had a little bit of the OD foregrip and that gave it away completely so i changed pics. I was gonna be a stickler and make you say which G3, but it probably would just be ridiculous since even an HK51 could fit it then.

Portugese 1904 Model 38 rifle

... which is still a Mauser. It's one of them regional variations with an extended upper handguard. Could be something really exotic... a Spanish or Chilean Mauser? Brasilian? Venesuelan? Argentinian? I know older German mausers also had such an upper handguard engulfing the real sight, but I didn't see them have those strenghtening bolts through the stock...

... which is still a Mauser. It's one of them regional variations with an extended upper handguard. Could be something really exotic... a Spanish or Chilean Mauser? Brasilian? Venesuelan? Argentinian? I know older German mausers also had such an upper handguard engulfing the real sight, but I didn't see them have those strenghtening bolts through the stock...

Here is a website with the same picture that he used and it I.D.'s the rifle as a Portugese Model 1904/38

http://www.gunpics.net/portugal/m190438/m190438.html