FederalAirsoft1

ghost_x3

I was trying to help Ghost earlier, and your attitude is mild at best, which is why I called for your ban. There's a place and time for being a jerk, and it's definately not when trying to sell a product.

I'm calling you an *albatross* because, well, you are one. I'd buy that CAR-15 you're selling if not for your brash and immature attitude shown towards those that're trying to get the best out of their own money. I sincerely hope you don't treat your customers at your shop like this.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I posted what you PMed me about the paint. Now, don't you think that was a double edged sword on my part? If I truly only wanted to insult you, I'd do that. But because I posted that bit of info, it was also brought to light that Ghost withheld information, so if I were trying to harm you and only you, I wouldn't have posted it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now was that so hard?

Lilium, have you tried contacting Ghost about it? Granted, from here on it's only going to be a finger-pointing match if everyone involved will not be honest about it, but it's at least worth a try. If you still have the box in the trash, take a picture of it and send that to Ghost to verify that that was/was not the box used for shipment.

UMP was shipped in originial G&G UMG box, and comes with an black 8.4v stick battery.

EDIT: Really ###### off that these guys are still talking about this deal, but I will probably get negative repped for what I have to say. Also as a note, Lilium has not told me of anything once he got the UMG (I didn't even know he recieved it until today). Just want to say that I would never do a deal with these two ever again.

You're blaming me? Because of the item that was sent to me didn't come with what I was told? Didn't know things that aren't mine are my fault. Haha. Can't believe I'm being told I'm a bad trader because I got no battery with my item and everything was messed up totally.

LiliumBasedLove: hi

gh0s7x3: what

LiliumBasedLove: Why did the gun have no battery with it?

gh0s7x3: because I sent it with an 8.4v stick in the battery

LiliumBasedLove: I found no battery.

LiliumBasedLove: Nothing

gh0s7x3: that sucks

LiliumBasedLove: what do you mean that sucks?

gh0s7x3: i must've forgotten the battery when I shipped it to you

gh0s7x3: Oh wait that's right, Blade shipped the gun to you!

LiliumBasedLove: He said

LiliumBasedLove: he never opened it.

gh0s7x3: if he never opened the gun then why is the barrel sticking out the box

gh0s7x3: I seriously don't care dude, I shipped it like I said I did and I don't care what anybody else has to say

Kthx?

Anyways. Ghost says blah blah blah, then blade complains about life and ######. So I have no clue what to do. The box was messed up, no battery that I was told I would get. So what am I suppose to do? Why am I seeing "I would never trade with these two again." Not my fault? Geez.

You're blaming me? Because of the item that was sent to me didn't come with what I was told? Didn't know things that aren't mine are my fault. Haha. Can't believe I'm being told I'm a bad trader because I got no battery with my item and everything was messed up totally.

gh0s7x3: I seriously don't care dude, I shipped it like I said I did and I don't care what anybody else has to say

Kthx?

Anyways. Ghost says blah blah blah, then blade complains about life and ######. So I have no clue what to do. The box was messed up, no battery that I was told I would get. So what am I suppose to do? Why am I seeing "I would never trade with these two again." Not my fault? Geez.

gh0s7x3: and you want to talk about withhelding information?

gh0s7x3: what about when you sent out the G&G M4 with your imaginary friend that works at USPS?

Uh, I'm blaming you for trying to look like a sick puppy when you clearly have no idea who did what, and pointing fingers with no evidence. Yeah I do believe your a bad trader, would you like me to explain to everybody?

Come on, you have to admit that he needs to stop attacking people that post in his sales that're only trying to get a better understanding/help other users understand. But I'll try.

Anyway, on topic, the more I think about it, the more that there's nothing we (the general public) can do for these three because they insist on blaming the other person and not giving us all the full details of what transcribed.

Archived