FederalAirsoft1

ghost_x3

Ok, I traded FederalAirsoft1 my G&G UMP for his ICS M4. When he sent it out, he told me about how the lower reciever had something wrong with it, so he replaced it and told me it was fine. When I recieved the gun, it was externally it very bad shape. The paint was worn and scratched on the surface of the body, and there was RUST on the D-Ring area, as well as near the front sight. I didn't have a problem with this, but had to wait another 4 days since he forgot to ship me my magazine. When I got the magazine, it too was externally in very bad shape, paint was almost non-existant and it very very bad shape. Again, I did nothing about this, and tried to shoot the gun. The gun would make the shooting sound, but nothing would actually shoot. I contated Federal about this, and he told me to open it up, and I did. When I did,the tapplet plate came out in pieces, and he agreed to replace this. When the tapplet plate came in, it was very very flimsy, but me and my friend put it in anyways. It was impossible to get the two halves of the reciever back together, and required a lot of force to get them to close. After we got it closed, we fired one shot, and we heard the tapplet plate snap. No surprise, when we first got the tapplet plate, I already stated that it was VERY flimsy and weak. All in all, we decided to trade back. We both agreed to ship the guns back the SAME day: Blade3000

Re:Problems, Dec 18 2006, 05:56 AM

Delete Post Quote Post

Regular Poster

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,820

Tomorrow sounds good.

Thanks

Craig

I know that the gun was running fine and unless someone has tampered with it I will have running 15 minutes after it arrives here.

People who have never seen a two peice gear box think that sparks from the trigger are significant. It makes for a good story if your complaining. However in a closed gear box there is sparking at the trigger, you just can't see it as its closed, however its going.The sparks are suppossed to be there when you run the gun opened.

Long story short return it to me and I will return your gun and life goes on, end of drama.

Thanks

Craig

You have a problem with a gun I traded you. I am prepared to return your gun in the exact condition you sent it to me. You on the other hand are going to send me back a gun that was running when it left here and is now broken. I am not arguing with you and I am not giving you a hard time. I did not intentionally break your toy and I have tried to be helpful in resolving the issue.

Thanks

Craig

I had my friend put in the tapplet plate, and right when we pulled the trigger, the tip of it snapped off it again. The plate you sent me is so flimsy and weak. Also, the lower (The part you told me you replaced) had sparks flying out of it. I am totally disappointed at how bad the condition is. I would like for you to either fix the gun, paying for shipping both ways, or just sent back our guns.

Well, the gun shoots (makes the sounds and all) but it doesn't actually shoot the bb's. The lower gearbox condition was horrible, as too was the shim job. I don't know what to tell you, as I have done nothing wrong to this gun.

When do we sent them back?

Notice it says "When do WE send them back?" and he replies " Tomorrow sounds good"

So, my Sister ships it out the next day (Tuesday) for me. I luckily had gotten another trade deal for my G&G UMP so I told Federal to ship it to him instead to save me money and time, and he agreed after I sent him all the contact information. About 1-2 days later, I ask Federal if he sent out the gun, and he replies that he will NOT send out the gun until he recieves his ICS back, which ###### me off especially since we previously agreed to send them back the same day. I negative rep him for this, and Federal gets very bad, and stops all contact with me, not replying to my PM's (After I told him to quit harassing me with PM's, but then he replies that he will not respond, regardless of the matter). He blocks all my AIM accounts, and also blocks the AIM account of the guy I was doing the trade deal with. I finally got back in contact with Federal TODAY, 16 days later (I sent out Dec.18 of 2006). He says he has gotten the gun, but says that I will have to pay for the foregrips since I tried to respray them, but I did not get to finish them since we agreed to send it back. I do NOT agree to this, as he should be paying me for all this hassle. I agree to respray and finish the foregrips, but he just blocks me again. As for now, I do not know if he will send my G&G UMP back, or what.

If anybody wants copies of the PM's or my latest AIM conversation with Federal, please let me know. I've contacted Shao14 and Gene about this, but haven't recieved much help. Can somebody please contact Federal for me and see what the current situation on this deal is? His username here on Arnies is Blade3000, and his AIM is FederalAirsoft1.

I know Blade3000 has amazing rep, so I know it will be hard for people to side with me. I don't care about anything else, I just want him to send the G&G UMP to my trader, and all will be good.

Thank You.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Sighs.- I've been waiting for my G&G UMG (UMP) For almost a month now. My gun was traded out. Ghost has my G&G GR-16 Carbine now. Me and him are now waiting for the UMG to be sent out, but this guy will not send it out till money is payed...He even said to me if I want the gun so bad, that I should pay him 30 bucks for his gun...Which really annoys me A LOT. I'd love to have this UMG anytime now. My friend's won't leave me alone about this, since we have games and all. This is bugging me terribly. I hope I do not get scammed...Not really scammed since it's not Ghost's fault. Still, I'd love to recieve my UMG anytime now.

glock21 can not respond to any problems as before he was allowed to answer any charges his posting privledges were suspended.

Even a criminal has the right to answer charges.

This guy is an established member on many forums with a great reputation all over, he should be given the chance to tell his side of the story. I think we can all agree this is the only problem we have ever heard of this guy having (out of the countless and yes I do mean countless deals he has done over forums) so cmon ppl lets give him a chance

I would like to hear Blade's side of it as to why he wants the $40 first which is why he should be allowed to give reasons to why he is doing what he is doing by at least allowing him to make posts here. Hes been in deals that have involved far more expensive goods so I dont see why a rational person would give up all that rep for an issue with 1 lil gun (cuz he has ALOT of guns).

I think Blade should just send the damn gun already, he's already in over his head. He has in his possesion a gun that does not belong to him, and is trying to pocket some money for it.

Long story short, report him to the Police, you have his contact info.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: hello

federalairsoft1: sup

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Not much really

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: been checking the boards lately?

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I just checked it

federalairsoft1: yep

federalairsoft1: been reading the drama

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Are you ever gonna send that gun?

federalairsoft1: Sure am

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Ey?

federalairsoft1: as soon as I am compensated for the damge done by Ghost to my property

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: He won't do it.

federalairsoft1: Or I am just going to send my gun back to him one or the other likely today

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I have nothing to do with your trade. I gave him my gun. So that makes the UMG mine.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: The UMG has to be sent to me.

federalairsoft1: My deal is with Ghost. He wanted to return a gun we traded, when the gun was returned it was altered, end of deal he owns it it gets returned to him. He can then do whatever he pleses with it

federalairsoft1: Its funny, that you say its not ghosts fault when he is the one telling you he will not give you back your gun

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Hold on

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Wel

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I don't got a paypal account

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: So don't know how to send ya the money

federalairsoft1: Send a US postal money order. Best protection for you and I will get the ump out to you

federalairsoft1: Federal Airsoft 15 Shaw Street Belchertown MA. 01007

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Don't even have the money at all right now.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Thought you'd send it.

federalairsoft1: Don't know why you thought that I never said I would

federalairsoft1: Why doesn't Ghost return your gun ?

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Cause he's ###### about this

federalairsoft1: Ohhhh

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: and as am I.

federalairsoft1: So its okay for him to take your gun and not return it when you have not been paid for it ?

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: The UMG is its payment.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: WHICH YOU HAVE

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Not him.

federalairsoft1: But he does not own the UMG , he owns the ICS which he damged

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: You traded back. That made the agreement. It's been returned to you.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Making it yours.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Now the UMG Belongs to me.

federalairsoft1: Seems to me you had a deal with Ghost and he has not paid you. The honest thing would be for him to return your gun and let him deal with me. It really has nothing to do with you

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: It would make it so much more easier if you just sent the gun.

federalairsoft1: If he has not damaged my gun this whole problem would not exist but then again you think he is right

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I think no one is right.

federalairsoft1: yes and i would be sitting here with my damaged property and you both would be happy

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I'd send you money when I have it

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: he said he'd pay me back.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: But I want to recieve the gun.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Before anything.

federalairsoft1: All I can say is if I don't get my money today I am returning the ICS to him as the moment he altered it he owned it

federalairsoft1: I have spent enough time on this drama

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I'm not going gunless and getting scammed just because you two are having a fight.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: The UMG now belongs to me.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Now send it

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Before I do actually call cops.

federalairsoft1: Please do, it won't alter anything. I have a deal with Ghost and I will send him his ICS he can argue it out in small claims court and it will get settled in a year or so

federalairsoft1: FYI the moment the cops show up here end of all communication excpt through lawyers, and I can see you can really afford one

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I can get hooked up with one no problem...Still even if it's settle in court with "lawyers" They still will tell you the *beep* your being told now.

federalairsoft1: yes but the cost will be fun to pay

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: Wow you're pretty damn immature.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: I can't believe this stunt.

federalairsoft1: look ghost took your gun. He is the one who is not living up to your deal. Demand your gun back and like you said two seconds ago let us have our fight

federalairsoft1: FYI your in a much stronger position demanding your gun back from ghost than demanding anything from me.

ImNotOnAIMsoSTFU: First off. He didn't take my gun. It was a trade. YOU GUYS AGREED TO TRADE BACk. He sent your gun. You never said anything about this. Since he recieved my gun and we made a agreement on our trade. The UMP is mine. You have the ump. You're the one making it hard for him to pay up.

Getting sick of this. I do not wanna go through sending all these guns everywhere again. It's a simple task. He just has to send me the gun back. He said all I said makes sense to me, but not to a judge. This is getting out of hand. If I call cops he wants to get lawyers and ######. I can't believe he's pulling such a huge stunt like this...

No. I was not told. I thought he had his gun and all and this trade would be easy and done with. I didn't think he'd ask for my gun and then say that he sent the UMG. He has my gun, and it's been a month almost that I've not recieved the gun. Blade now says he will be sending the ICS back to Ghost, and ghost will have a ICS and G&G, Unless Ghost sends me back my gun. But i'd love just for Blade to send me the UMG. That was their trade with their problems, not mine. So why do I have to pay when! I wasn't even told about all this...

Ghost should be paying Blade for the damage if anyone should. There's no way to tell who actually broke the gun so that's up to them or a court to decide.

Definitely shouldn't be you that has to pay though.

Ghost obtained your property through deception and is liable.

Well...Sorry to do this Ghost but I'd like my GR16 back. I really don't wanna do this. But it seems I gotta since you two have this fight. I have nothing to do with it. Please do send it back to me. Unless you pay for the damage today. Sorry. Thanks to everyone who has been posting in this topic. This all could have been advoided...

Now that I have Blade's side of the story I think ghost should just pay him for the damage so Blade can send you the UMG. Blade is a grown man who owns a local store so I know what kind of a person he is, but ghost doesnt really have enough rep for me to tell what kind of person he really is and he doesnt seem like a mature middle aged adult to me so I'm assuming that its more than likely that he did break the ICS, Blade tried to help him fix it but in the end ghost decided to make a deal with someone else before he had the goods to send.

Now that I have Blade's side of the story I think ghost should just pay him for the damage so Blade can send you the UMG. Blade is a grown man who owns a local store so I know what kind of a person he is, but ghost doesnt really have enough rep for me to tell what kind of person he really is and he doesnt seem like a mature middle aged adult to me so I'm assuming that its more than likely that he did break the ICS, Blade tried to help him fix it but in the end ghost decided to make a deal with someone else before he had the goods to send.

Hmmm...perhaps everyone should stay out of it. You are not a judge or jury. Your bias toward Blade is undeniable and only serves to cloud the issue. You can't tell anything about a person based on rep from the internet. I could go on for days about the ridiculous nature of that idea.

I think the rule here is to stay out of these disagreements unless you have pertinent info. So far I have seen none except accusations and e-penis judgement based on friendships.

I think it says something that Blade has been banned currently. That typically points toward previous issues or the mods are unwilling to let any possible problems arise.

Reality is that Blade is a merchant and Ghost is a buyer. They will both have to prove their case accordingly in a court of law. Since Blade holds himself out as a merchant there are legal issues here that no one, including myself, can comment on. Warranties of merchantibility and implied warranties come to mind just to name a few...

I truly hope all parties can work out their disagreements. However, I think the topic should be locked to prevent anymore thoughtless meandering in here.

Hannibal

Well I have seen him in person at a Battle For Tolland event a couple of years ago, he was very nice and helpful to everyone who was asking questions.

Besides ghost was unfairly getting the positive end of the discussion anyway because Blade cant post a counter argument himself.

Well I have seen him in person at a Battle For Tolland event a couple of years ago, he was very nice and helpful to everyone who was asking questions.

Besides ghost was unfairly getting the positive end of the discussion anyway because Blade cant post a counter argument himself.

Missed my point...have you met Ghost?

As I said before...there is a reason for that. Shao plainly told them both to empty their PM boxes. That gives Blade and Ghost ample opportunity to explain the story to the correct people.

Hannibal

Missed my point...have you met Ghost?

As I said before...there is a reason for that.  Shao plainly told them both to empty their PM boxes.  That gives Blade and Ghost ample opportunity to explain the story to the correct people.

Hannibal

Ok fair enough but ghost could try to put off the negative press here as Blade cant defend himself from public opinion right now and that is what ghost is trying to win here.

Here is the problem...

Ghost and Blade traded,

When Ghosts gun didnt work, he wanted it fixed,

After all, it didnt fix, Ghost sent it back to Blade

Blade realized the gun was damaged, Ie painted

Blade wanted it refunded, Ghost wont

As this was going on, Ghost Traded his no existant UMG for a Gr16 not knowing Blade wouldnt send the umg back to him, since his ICS was damaged

heres the problem, You shouldnt trade a Gun you dont have in your hands to someone.

IM not picking sides but what i believe is that, since you want your umg back or sent to the trader, you need to pay blade for the handguards.

But

Blade should send the UMG too The new owner, but he shouldnt untill he gets payed back

nm

I'll post for Blade, since he seems to want to prove it to me that he's not at fault.

Look in the last of my messages.

Here is the exact proof

KuntaKintay1244: Did you get the ICS?

federalairsoft1: as a matter of fact yes

federalairsoft1: why did you paint my gun and mag ?

KuntaKintay1244: i didnt paint the gun, only the foregrips and the mag

KuntaKintay1244: since the mag didnt have paint on it to begin with

federalairsoft1: and when did you plan on me finding that out ?

federalairsoft1: yes it did

KuntaKintay1244: uh

federalairsoft1: ICS mags are grey

KuntaKintay1244: i didnt think it matter'd

federalairsoft1: dsure as hell does

Yes I can see you doing a trade witha guy. Having the other person call off the trade. Incurring addditional shipping costs, then getting your gun back and its been painted, yeah no worries you would just blow it off.

Right

glock21

What this has to do with a broken tapplet plate, I do not know. Paint is the single easiest thing to take care of, so you know, shut up Blade. Someone with your 'prowess' can remedy that situation easily, so that's a bit of ######.

Sure Blade can probably remedy this very easily, but I think its a matter of pride for Blade which is why he is trying to hold ghost to account, ghost is developing a habit of 'not mentioning' important little details such as not mentioning he didnt have the gun in hand to trade and not mentioning he painted the ICS. Points, I think would have been worth mentioning before he went ahead with a trade deal or went ahead and sent the gun back to Blade without telling him its full condition. These little details might have affected the choices made by the other side, which is why I think ghost didnt want to mention them. And Blade for his part isnt just going to let this slide, if you look at how much Blade has spent on airsoft as a whole, the stuff involved in this dispute is not much in comparison, which is why he's also threatening to spring for a lawyer which would cost him more than the stuff here. Its a matter of principle for Blade, hes making a stand on the issue.

I agree that I should pay for the "paint damage" but it is such an easy fix that I feel that I shouldn't even have to pay him $40 at all, when he sends me a broken gun, and it CRAPPY EXTERNAL CONDITION. Do you understand? I missed two games due to him, and now I have to pay him?

I proposed this idea to Blade, but have gotten no response. I asked him to send the grips back, and let me repaint them as I did not get to finish painting them because we had to trade back. If he does not like the repaint AFTER I have done them, then I will send him the $40.

Personally, I think Blade is just trying to be difficult since I negative repped him in the past for not telling me that he wouldn't send the gun until he recieved his WHICH WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL PLAN.

Also Will, if you read my first post, you would notice that I already mentioned that I did not have the UMP in my possession. If he could just follow directions and send it out like we said, we wouldn't have to have such a big problem and involve lilium in this. Again, it's not "bad press" as Blade has had his fair share of oppurtunity to speak out, but he didn't and ignored all my instant messages and all my PM's so he got restricted. Your acting as if Blade had no chance what so ever to speak out. Read my previous posts as I have already stated this. I understand why you would side with Blade, I would too since he has such a good rep, but you have to understand that doesn't make anything he does right.

Archived