FederalAirsoft1

ghost_x3

Second off, I only painted the foregrips because I "knew" that Blade would fix my gun due to him owning an airsoft store and having good rep. If he sent me a gun that worked in the first place, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place. It is also my fault for painting it until that I knew it was in my full possession. It is both my fault, and Blade's fault. Now, you can see why I am hesitant to pay him $40. I have tried to reason with Blade, but all I get are AIM blocks and no responses for my PM's. I would love to try and work this out, but Blade will not respond. Who's fault is that? In fact, I even countered my neg rep to Blade, so he would be more willing to even try and fix the problem, but I guess not.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade has sent me a PM in reply to my offer, telling me that he will send the ICS back. I never agreed to this, and will not send anything back in return.

As you have not paid to replace my grips and mag I am returning the ICS to you. In response to your offer to try and paint my grips and mag I find that unacceptable. I do not want my grips and mag repainted I want them as they were. Had you told me about your decision to paint the gun I would never have agreed to take it back.

We will video tape the gun is working in front of the days newspaper, before we ship it out.

Sorry this could not have been worked out.

Thanks

glock21

He never asked me to replace the magazine so that is a flat out lie, you can even read the previous AIM conversations. He never notified me of a date on when I had to replace the grips, just that he wanted me to replace them.

Here is my most recent conversation with Blade3000:

Blade3000deal: Hi

Blade3000deal: did you send out the ICS yet?

Blade3000deal: i'll pay you the $30.

Blade3000deal: $40***

federalairsoft1: I said i would give you till today to pay me my $40 I stick with my word

Blade3000deal: when did you say you would give me till today?

Blade3000deal: lmao, let me see it

federalairsoft1: not playing anymore game with you put the money in the account or don't waste any more of my time

Blade3000deal: i'll get it out tomorrwo via USPS MO

Blade3000deal: i dont have paypal

federalairsoft1: good deal

federalairsoft1: all set

Blade3000deal: ok

Blade3000deal: When I see the $40 in my account we can continue to resolve the matter.

Thanks

glock21

Blade3000deal: did you send me a PM giving me a deadline?

federalairsoft1: no fuurther need for communication. When the money arrives I will forward the ump to the other guy or to you makes no difference to me

Blade3000deal: federalairsoft1: I said i would give you till today to pay me my $40 I stick with my word

Blade3000deal: oh ok

Blade3000deal: Just confused.

federalairsoft1: np

Blade3000deal: haha.

Blade3000deal: whats your address

federalairsoft1: Federal Airsoft 15 Shaw Street Belchertown MA. 01007

Blade3000deal: ok cool

It's pretty funny to me that a 50 year old man has to lie to a 16 year old to cover his tracks. He never ever has ever given me a deadline to pay him back. Then I asked him to see when he had given me a deadline, and responds with "No further need for communication" LOL. Well, he has forced me to send him $40 via USPS MO. I guess this is solved, Shao14, please allow Blade3000 full forum capabilities. I am not happy at all on how this deal came out. Blade3000 is a liar, and needs to take responsibilities for his actions. I believe he owns: www.federalairsoft.com Please do not buy from them, as Blade3000 has proven his worthiness in this last transaction.

Again:

federalairsoft1: FYI I would stop posting trash on the boards if I were you

Blade3000deal: ?

Blade3000deal: It's not trash

Blade3000deal: its the truth

Blade3000deal: I have PM's and convos to back all my statements up

Blade3000deal: all you have is "No communication needed"

Blade3000deal: i have requested Shao14 to give you back your forum posting capabilities

Blade3000deal: so you can "stand up for yourself"

federalairsoft1: oh you would be surprised at all the traffic I have saved from you and your boy

Blade3000deal: it's not trash at all

Blade3000deal: its basically facts on what happened throughout the deal

federalairsoft1: no need you will soon be all set and I will continue on doing what I do

Blade3000deal: ok cool

Has told me to not talk "trash" about him. Obviously he does not want others to know what is going on. Hopefully his last comments wont mean that he will pull another stunt.

The drama is in its final stages.

Long story short, the kid can cancel a trade if he is unhappy with the traded item, I think we can all agree on that. However he determined to paint part of my gun and not tell me about it before he shipped it back. I would not have known about it till it returned to me. He also did not tell lillum about the fact that the UMP was not in his possession but in mine as part of an unresolved trade. To me thats deceitful and wrong and I was not going to be taken advantage of by another person from these boards.

Ghost did not himself ship my gun, he claimed his sister did, he had no tracking information and the gun did not show up till after the holidays. If I was a bad guy I would have just said I never got the ICS . Ghost would have had no possible way to prove I ever received it and he would have been out of luck. However I am not that kind of person and recognize that kids don't always understand the situations they put themselves in.

I do a lot of trading and many people here have benefited from the buying I do here as well. At least 60 positive trades to my reckoning. When you do that much trading someone is bound to eventually have a problem This is personal property and has nothing to do with my store as my store sells new AEGs and products not used at the moment ( however thats a great idea and I will look into it, thanks Hannibblsmith77)

I will not respond further here till I receive the money Ghost claims to have sent for the damage he did to my gun. I will then post up the tracking number so that it will be seen that the UMP is delivered to Liilum.

Good luck with all your future endeavors.

glock21

Wonderful that everything is working out, I for one will continue to buy from Blade in the future, I'm sure he will be selling something I want. One negative experience does not reflect how a person deals regularly, otherwise no one would buy from ebay sellers with 99.8% positive feedback. What normal person will go like "OMG you have ONE negative feedback you are a horrible seller I'm not going to buy from you!" Not buying from Blade's store or from him again because of this ONE and I stress ONE negative feedback, cmon you gotta be kidding me. If that was rational human behavior 99% of the sellers on ebay would never have business again. Ive bought from ppl with one or two negative feedback and you know what? I wasnt a total disaster... I wonder why eh? You would think that if a person has one negative deal he would never be trustworthy again, at least thats what ghost seems to be saying...

The drama is in its final stages.

Long story short, the kid can cancel a trade if he is unhappy with the traded item, I think we can all agree on that. However he determined to paint part of my gun and not tell me about it before he shipped it back. I would not have known about it till it returned to me. He also did not tell lillum about the fact that the UMP was not in his possession but in mine as part of an unresolved trade.  To me thats deceitful and wrong and I was not going to be taken advantage of by another person from these boards.

Ghost did not himself ship my gun,  he claimed his sister did, he had no tracking information and the gun did not show up till after the holidays. If I was a bad guy I would have just said I never got the ICS . Ghost would have had no possible way to prove I ever received it and he would have been out of luck. However I am not that kind of person and recognize that kids don't always understand the situations they put themselves in.

I do a lot of trading and many people here have benefited from the buying I do here as well.  At least 60 positive trades to my reckoning. When you do that much trading someone is bound to eventually have a problem This is personal property and has nothing to do with my store as my store sells new AEGs and products not used at the moment ( however thats a great idea and I will look into it, thanks Hannibblsmith77)

I will not respond further here till I receive the money Ghost  claims to have sent for the damage he did to my gun. I will then post up the tracking number so that it will be seen that the UMP is delivered to Liilum.

Good luck with all your future endeavors.

glock21

Yeap, USPS MO for $40 was sent out yesterday, still have the reciept, and MO copy, picture, and video of me sending it. Yes I DID inform Lilium that the UMP was not in my possession, so I have no idea where you got that from. No, I did not send out the gun myself, my sister did. If you want to try and wrong that, I will give you her cell phone number to ask (shes in college). Yes it was wrong of me to not tell you about the paint, but I for one honestly forgot about it, and did not think it was a big deal, SINCE the magazine was already fubared, and my paint job was near perfect. The foregrips are another story since I was not able to finish the job. My fault for not informing you, your fault for sending a broken gun in the first place.

So end of story, you probably still think I am wrong, and I think your wrong but who cares. I sent out the $40, Lilium will get his UMP shortly. I think me and blade are both at fault in someway. Well, hopefully nobody will have to go through another bad deal like this, hope you get the UMP soon Lilium.

Ghost

" Yeap, USPS MO for $40 was sent out yesterday, still have the reciept, and MO copy, picture, and video of me sending it. Yes I DID inform Lilium that the UMP was not in my possession, so I have no idea where you got that from. "

post Jan 8 2007, 10:00 AM

Post #13

[united Kingdom]

------XXXXX+

So I guess both Ghost and Blade are in the wrong, did he tell you that he didn't have the gun and about the issue with Blade before you sent him yours, Lilium?

--------------------

QUOTE(sp00n)

User is offlinePMMini ProfileEmail Poster

Quote Post

LiliumBasedLove

post Jan 8 2007, 10:15 AM

Post #14

Group: Members

Map: Find me

Member No.: 32,872

[united States]

------X----+

No. I was not told. I thought he had his gun and all and this trade would be easy and done with. I didn't think he'd ask for my gun and then say that he sent the UMG. He has my gun, and it's been a month almost that I've not recieved the gun. Blade now says he will be sending the ICS back to Ghost, and ghost will have a ICS and G&G, Unless Ghost sends me back my gun. But i'd love just for Blade to send me the UMG. That was their trade with their problems, not mine. So why do I have to pay when! I wasn't even told about all this...

In answer to your question, thats where I got that from. One more time for clarity NO I WAS NOT TOLD.

No, I did not send out the gun myself, my sister did. If you want to try and wrong that, I will give you her cell phone number to ask (shes in college). Yes it was wrong of me to not tell you about the paint, but I for one honestly forgot about it, and did not think it was a big deal.

HERE IT IS THE BIG ONE

Yes this was your mistake and this is what caused the entire problem. You painted my gun and forgot to mention it, FINALLY!!!! the source of the problem is identified.

No one else ever should have to go through a problem like this. Be up front when you make a mistake and deal with it, don't try to marginalize your error and spread blame. You screwed up and your lucky I am honest enough to have simply not just taken the ICS when it was returned weeks later with you having no proof whatsoever that I ever received it.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

glock21

This is personal property and has nothing to do with my store as my store sells new AEGs and products not used at the moment ( however thats a great idea and I will look into it, thanks Hannibblsmith77)

You're welcome, I think. ;) The best thing to remember is to distance your personal sales from your business. Otherwise it holds you to a higher standard of liability and warranty. Personal and private sales don't carry quite such a liability risk.

Wonderful that everything is working out, I for one will continue to buy from Blade in the future, I'm sure he will be selling something I want. One negative experience does not reflect how a person deals regularly, otherwise no one would buy from ebay sellers with 99.8% positive feedback. What normal person will go like "OMG you have ONE negative feedback you are a horrible seller I'm not going to buy from you!" Not buying from Blade's store or from him again because of this ONE and I stress ONE negative feedback, cmon you gotta be kidding me. If that was rational human behavior 99% of the sellers on ebay would never have business again. Ive bought from ppl with one or two negative feedback and you know what? I wasnt a total disaster... I wonder why eh? You would think that if a person has one negative deal he would never be trustworthy again, at least thats what ghost seems to be saying...

I never saw Ghost say that. TBH I think you're really attacking Ghost based on your relationship with Blade and that's not entirely fair. Ghost plainly stated HE had a problem and wouldn't recommend Blade. Obviously there are others who don't agree with that philosophy.

No one else ever should have to go through a problem like this. Be up front when you make a mistake and deal with it, don't try to marginalize your error and spread blame. You screwed up and your lucky I am honest enough to have simply not just taken the ICS when it was returned weeks later with you having no proof whatsoever that I ever received it.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

glock21

I'm willing to give all benefit of the doubt, but now it's getting out of hand. Twice Blade has trumped up his morals about being a good person by not intentionally screwing Ghost. That's great. However it's pretty much expected that you wouldn't.

But why did I have to send the gun back? Oh yeah that's right. IT DIDNT SHOOT. If your gun shot in the first place, maybe it wouldn't have been a problem for me to spray my own foregrips. THAT's the source of the problem.

Why isn't this thread closed? This has turned into a pissing contest. End of story and everything is supposed to be all good now. Let's just leave it at that and go on. I'm glad that things are now resolved at least to the point of moving along.

Hannibal

For the record I dont know Blade personally, I just felt a good member was being tarnished thats all, but I agree this is getting a little out of hand with the finger pointing, I'm no longer going to write anything and I hope the thread is closed soon so their is no more finger pointing from either side.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I got the gun...The gun looks like in great exterior. Haven't shot it...WHY? Because no battery came with it like he said. No speed loader. Just the clip and gun. It has a regular low cap. Like it comes with, but no speed loader...and no battery came with it. The box doesn't have its styrofoam its just empty the gun's tiny barrel was sticking out of the box for christ sakes...I mean come on. I don't even know if the gun works. Since no battery came with it. With all this bad looking stuff, just not the gun that looks good. I bet the gun doesn't even work...I was promised everything and the box is messed up. I tossed it out...It was ruined, no speed loader, and no battery. Not happy with this.

As I said, I sent it in the same box it was sent to me in, never removed it from the box. Yes the barrel poked out but I was not going to open it and listen to any more BS about this thing or what i may have done to it. You got your gun, it is in working order, for gods sake let it go.

This matter is now resolved, you received the gun, it is in working order end of story, for goodness sake move on.

Thanks

glock21

It works. Sorry for so much posting. Tried it with a regular mini battery. I just want a battery now. Im gonna have to buy one but still it should of came with one and a speed loader like I was told...

Title of post is federalairsoft1 if you have a new problem with ghost start a new thread. Each time I see my SN up at the top I have to assume your speaking to me.

Thanks

glock21

Aren't you the mature one? In any of my posts did I blame you? No. Stop assuming you're being blamed. I was already told, please remember our past convo's. I'm talking about Ghost. Geez...Blade. Stop having a hissy fit. Sorry.

Blade, the entirety of this thread is about the triangle deal you three had going on. It still concerns this deal, so it remains in here.

And if that doesn't make sense, you already got your end of the deal, so stop acting like a child.

I was talking to the party involved. Come to think of it, you have nothing to do with this matter at all, nor are you the final say in what will or will not happen with this post.

Cheers

glock21

Blade, the entirety of this thread is about the triangle deal you three had going on.  It still concerns this deal, so it remains in here.

And if that doesn't make sense, you already got your end of the deal, so stop acting like a child.

Well, if that's the case, then maybe everything should be kept to PMs?

In fact, if what you say is true, then this entire section of the forums is useless, and should be abolished.

This section is for others to get involved, but it doesn't really help us to help you if you're gonna be an *albatross* about us trying to help.

Unfortunately, it does not seem that your trying to "help" me or find a resolve to this trade.

You have called me an "*albatross*" a "child" told me to "shut up" called for me to be banned from posting, ..... ?

With "help" like yours who needs enemies ?

Cheers

glock21

Well, if that's the case, then maybe everything should be kept to PMs?

In fact, if what you say is true, then this entire section of the forums is useless, and should be abolished.

This section is for others to get involved, but it doesn't really help us to help you if you're gonna be an *albatross* about us trying to help.

Archived