BOYI BIM4-CQB (MK18 MOD 0 CQB-R)

Hispeed1

Does anyone know if this AEG is already out? In HK or U.S.? I saw it on Airsoft News EU. It's made by BOYI called the BIM4CQB. It's basically a replica of the Classic Army M15 CQB-R. I thought this would make an affordable MK18 CQB-R project gun. It comes wired to the rear and a Crane stock, a 10.5" barrel and a RIS.

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/comment.php?comment.news.558

You wont be able to put any reasonably powered parts in it, and the plastic quality is extremely poor. They sell them up my local discount store for £35. It really is utterly unusable.

Now if it was the BOYI D-Boys sub-brand, that might be a different matter. I wont know until I get mine from Gunner which Ive been waiting FAR too long for...

Edit:

Hmm...that looks like it is based on the D-Boys rather than the older, completely pants, one I posted originally.

If it is, ignore my negative comments. I really wish BOYI/CYMA would make more distinction between their older poor quality products and the new stuff.

You wont be able to put any reasonably powered parts in it, and the plastic quality is extremely poor.  They sell them up my local discount store for £35.  It really is utterly unusable.

Now if it was the BOYI D-Boys sub-brand, that might be a different matter.  I wont know until I get mine from Gunner which Ive been waiting FAR too long for...

Edit:

Hmm...that looks like it is based on the D-Boys rather than the older, completely pants, one I posted originally.

If it is, ignore my negative comments.  I really wish BOYI/CYMA would make more distinction between their older poor quality products and the new stuff.

Guzzi, this seems to be a different model than their old bad one. I read on a post that BOYI is like DBoys now. If you click on the link or type the url, you can see a pic of the AEG that I'm talking about.

I just got a Dboy M4 from airsoftGI. I was less than impressed. First of all ASGI claimed that it had metal spring guide and bushings. No such luck. All plastic. They also point out that the delta ring is more like a VN era delta ring and you'll need to replace it if you want to swap out the hand gaurds. I was going to put the JBU 3.75" FIRSH with 6" barrel on it, but when I went to do it the damn thing doesn't even have a barrel nut! the delta ring assembly is all plastic and is actualy molded as part of the upper reciever! The barrel just slides into the socket and has a screw on either side that holds it in place. Not even a normal M4 AEG barrel! I'm so ###### off. If they hadn't made the claimes they did I wouldn't care. Then again I wouldn't have bought it either, I would have spent the extra $30 and picked up the Echo1/JG M4 instead. I just realy liked the idea of 7mm metal bushings and the metal spring guide. So much for that idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Sorry in advance if the answers of my questions have been posted somewhere else and I don't know (but I hardly think so).

Anyway, I'm on a tight budget to customize my AIM M4 full metal, so could anybody please tell me whether the RIS foregrip and the Crane stock of BOYI M4 CQB will fit nicely to the TM/AIM M4?

What about the plastic quality of BOYI's crane stock and foregrip? Are they as strong and sturdy as high-end AEGs' plastic?

Thank you.

Archived