WA Para Ordnance HTR

People, i'm sorry......... didn't know iwas out of order! You can probably see from my post count i'm kinda new here. Don't you think a quiet pm in this sort of instance would be more appropriate than flaming a bloke and stripping reputation?

Anyway, i'll try to be a good boy from now on...............

PoP

Ya shouldn't have done it and you've actually gained rep points for doing it thanks to cllwayzata2011 :rolleyes: I hardly care but its just a bit silly.

Good way to bring more attention to your gun though ;) I mean you've made 2 sales here and even one of those to a moderator, you've lurked enough to know the score and you damn well knew about the new pic threads rule, you even had an excuse ready to conteract the flaming (stop pretending you didn't :P - you gave the same exact reasoning to senor bear's neg rep and also in the thread itself!) that you knew was coming.

I mean nice try dude, but I saw you coming :P Next time try camoflaging yourself with a post count of 0 and no prior form in the site your using to sell ;)

Yay to us all spamming a topic thats downright bloody silly in the first place ;):lol: not like we really needed to, and amazingly its not like I even care about some guy trying to market his wares in a semi-cunning way, but yeah. Don't try and pull a fast one here dude, we got ya number sucka :D Oh and cheers Bear ;)

"Spam spam eggs and spam, spam chips spam and spam, eggs bacon chips spam beans and spam, spam spam chips baked potatah spam spam spam and spam, spam chips bacon sausage spam spam tomato and spam, spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam and spam..."

Luvverly spam spam spam spam, luvverly spam spam spam spam..