No May Ground Zero weekender

curlyboy

I have just heard that there will be no end of May weekender at the ground zero site this year.

Maybe this is because last years had a lot of rain but great skirmishing was had by all, but still gives you a chance to save those pennies for August.

curlyboy

Good news for the student players like myself though, that means I don't feel I'm missing out on the May event if it isn't actually on. I look foward to August - I missed it last year and had to pull out of the other main event I had intended to go to, so it will definitely be my big game to attend for 2007 :)

There maybe a change of heart in the air as apparently H (the site operator) has had lots of queries if there will be one (some from me).

So all i can say for the minute is watch this space, it just annoys me that some people concerned say NO there wont be one then a couple of days later change their minds (or on the way to).

If i hear anything definate i will post it.

curlyboy

There maybe a change of heart in the air as apparently H (the site operator) has had lots of queries if there will be one (some from me).

So all i can say for the minute is watch this space, it just annoys me that some people concerned say NO there wont be one then a couple of days later change their minds (or on the way to).

If i hear anything definate i will post it.

curlyboy

We phoned H as well, and at first he had nothing set for the May Weekender, but we later found out he is looking into actually doing one, so lets pray he does indeed do one in the end as i realllllly want to go to the May Weekender, i cant hold on any longer!!!

Archived