Americans on the street

Hoppum

Okay that was funny.

But it was really dumb. What the hell are they doing in Dallas?!?!?!?! They went around asking a bunch of rednecks (I'm not saying people from dallas are rednecks I'm saying the people they asked are rednecks) If they know anything...Of course they don't.

I know the answers to alot of those questions, and I definately get the feeling that they edited out the right asnwers.

What they did is like going to the AA and asked if anyone wants free alcohol, chances are, most of them will say yes, and anyone that doesn't, they just don't give them alcohol.

I have to admit alot of the answers were funny though.

Another thing, About going to war with the central Asian country...the people were saying that they agree with president Bush, because the "reporters" said Bush wanted to go to war. That part was dumb because why wouldn't they support him? we freaking voted him into office...twice...

P.S. I don't get the part about the australian Prime minister, but I don't think he was for the war in iraq.

:rofl:

Americans :D I had to take a break half-way... I'm losing more faith in humanity (or just Americans), not that I had any to begin with.

They don't necessarily have to be shot, just have their reproduction and child raising privileges revoked, and maybe cast away from society.

Hopefully they're not all that stupid! But it's not because you voted for a President that you have to support everything he says or does. There is a failure in the representation of democracy, innit? It's not because your country is involved in a war, that everyone has to agree with it. On the other side, you have people thinking that this or that war is BS or badly managed, and then they pretend the Armies are responsible for that. Every one knows that the government decides the war, not the Army.

Archived