JP 950 F1

zreaper

That gun is also rubbish, as I recall.

To save the aggro you'll get for asking questions about every single gun you see, here are some guns you should look at, all are around the 100 quid mark. They're all Chinese clones, and available from most of the popular retailers in 'two-tone' formats. In no particular order;

1./ JG BAR 10 - This is a spring powered bolt-action sniper rifle, directly cloning Tokyo Marui's VSR 10 sniper rifle. It is 100% compatible with VSR upgrades, should you wish to up the power in the future. Much, much better than the DE M50.

2./ JG G36C - The standard 'n00b' AEG. Pretty reliable, as ACM guns go, and many users here swear by them. A common site on skirmish fields here in the UK. I'd go with this if I were you.

3./ Dboys/KALASH AK series - Full steel and real wood AK74's for a cheap price. What's not to like? Obviously, unless you become UKARA reg'd before purchasing, yours will be bright green, or some other gaudy colour.

4./ CYMA M14 - Apparently these are pretty nice, and are good clones of the Tokyo Marui M14 line. Not sure how reliable they are stock, as CYMA's usually come shooting a bit hot.

Those are the standard starter guns these days. I only mentioned the BAR 10 because you were interested in a sniper rifle. 99.99% of people start with AEGs, and you should too.

Oh, and as for where to buy it, Airsoft World sell a load of the cheapo AEG's - http://www.airsoftworld.net/

Ben.

That's definitely more the sort of thing you should be looking at, yes.

Here's a review on it; http://www.airsoftretreat.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=167

Ben.

EDIT:: Some advice...

Definitely don't use the included packet of BB's. Chuck them straight in the bin.

The included battery and charger might be good to get a few shots out of at home, but generally I'd recommend throwing them both away and replacing them with higher quality pieces.

Make sure when you shoot, you're wearing decent eye protection.

Have fun.

Archived