Jaywalking

Hoppum

I'd love to see cyclists be forced to take a test and have insurance. I've seen a car forced to swerve into a ditch to avoid hitting a cyclist.

Unfortunately, I fear it would be an unworkable system since any cyclist involved in an accident would simply scarper down the nearest footpath, nip across the next road junction while the lights were on red and be away into the distance before anybody could have a word with him about it.

I'd love to see cyclists be forced to take a test and have insurance. I've seen a car forced to swerve into a ditch to avoid hitting a cyclist.

Unfortunately, I fear it would be an unworkable system since any cyclist involved in an accident would simply scarper down the nearest footpath, nip across the next road junction while the lights were on red and be away into the distance before anybody could have a word with him about it.

I'd like to bunnyhop on your bonet and tyre tap your winscreen before 360'ing off your roof.

Id like to see all drivers who use their front foglights when its not foggy suffer the same as one I saw in November.

This was so smooth, it could have been scripted. Driving down a country road, car coming the other way with fogs on. Car in front of me must have been dazzled because he cut onto the oncoming lane...oncoming car runs off into a tree.

Luckily, no injuries, but a rather beat up 3-series. Once I realised noone was hurt, I had to *not* laugh.

Any drivers who think you look cool driving with fron fogs or spots on, think again. You look like the ignorant pricks you are. And the rest of us laugh when it causes YOU an accident.

Argh, those slow walkers bug the hell out of me. Going to work at the mall is annoying as hell because people alwas walk in the middle of the lane in a parking lot. They can visibly see me behind them (i know because i saw them turn their eads around and see me. My 914 isn't what you'd call silent)and STILL walk slower than hell in the middle of the pavement. Multiple times i have been driving on a regular city street and people do this, a *fruitcage* public road!

Almost as bad are the people who think they're total race bikers and bike in the middle of the lane on a 40mph road going about 10...grr. You know what i'm talking about, the guy with the $4000 race bike, aerodynamic windsuits, aero helmet, special clamp shoes, the works. My dad and i ride race bikes and we do 25-30 mph on this road staying on the side. Argh, we really need to make new ticket laws.

Archived