I'm not sure it warrants an entire forum, but it would be nice to see a permanent thread where people can give a heads up to items on there.

My initial reaction after that however is I would mainly like to see posts on rarer/highly wanted/unique type of items. I wouldn't appreciate seeing "OMG M14, M4, P90, etc! on ebay" every post. This is where I think the thread would get tricky. Perhaps it could be a off-topic thread so there aren't abuses of the user's post count.

It may also be something that Arnie's doesn't want to deal with, but it is a nice idea. It's mainly only for the US because unless I'm mistaken, the UK ebay can't sell actual airsoft guns. I can see how the UK, and Arnie's since its in the UK, really wouldn't care. Just my 2 cents...

Hannibal

I think it's easier to search for the stuff directly on Ebay, than browsing through numerous threads where most stuff doesn't interest me on a forum, specially since most auctions doesn't last more than a week or so, information would get outdated pretty fast.

Edited by Karnage