Sniper Bits - For Sale, Swap or Wanted

MooCow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a G&G heavy outer barrel for the M24/M700 with a Tanaka AICS 6.01 Dee's Custom inner barrel and a Best Gun hop bucking preinstalled.

This will drop onto any Tanaka AICS and tighten your groupings up immensely.

Shoot me a PM and I can provide vouches and pics if necessary.

I'm looking for $235 plus shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

my tanaka k98 fires great, but it has a slight feeding problem. since the mag is staggered, the bb is either fed from the left side or the right, and when a bb is on the right side it does not chamber. the only thing that i can think of is that the nozzle is malformed slightly. (it is a custom job) i found this thing in the tanaka thread and i think it might solve my problem, but i have no idea how in the world your supposed to order it! anybody have one laying around that theyd part with? i dont want the hopup part, just the longer nozzle. and beware for some super bad engrish on that site.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/t...nshop%2f98K.htm

Hi guys, as some of you may know I'm in contact with the people at Best Gun Shop Taiwan and have been trying to help people to get hold of BGS items. I buy in bulk so i save on shipping (i usually get free shipping) which means its cheaper to buy from me than it is from Taiwan. However i have made a foolish error and have just got a very large shipment of Tanaka m700 TAKEDOWN hop units instead of the M700/M24/AICS ones! This means until i can sell these parts I'm over half a grand out of pocket and can't really afford to order more parts.

So here's my plan: I am going to sell the take down units, i will split these if anyone just wants an extended loading nozzle or hop rubber as i can't see there being that many people with take downs who want to buy a BGS hop unit.

Hop rubbers and loading nozzles are £4 delivered (in UK) each if buying individually. If buying multiple items postage is cheaper e.g. 2 rubbers and 1 nozzle will not be £12, it will be £10 delivered (in UK).

A pack of 3 hop rubbers is £10 delivered (in UK)

The M700 takedown unit with extended loading nozzle and 1 hop rubber is £30 delivered (in UK)

If you are interested PM me. I will post overseas, postage will be calculated once i have an address.

If there is any real interest i will put these items up in the for sale forum.

Thank you for reading.

Dan

edited for spelling

do you have just the rubbers and nozzles or do you have the custom hop housing to fit the hop rubber too? because i dont feel comfertable borring out a bigger hole in my hop unit unless there are replacement parts for sale (and WGC is out of stock of that part).

well thats just the thing Dist, i was getting ready to advertise that i had the custom hop housings for sale but due to a mistake on my part, i have the wrong type.

Once i get rid of this lot i will be buying the correct housing for tanaka M700, M700 AICS, and M24. I will even get some for the Kar98, but right now i have the M700 takedown version of the housing, which i imagine is going to be hard to sell, hence the offer to remove the nozzles and rubbers from the pack and sell them individually. I also ordered packs of the hop rubbers so i have plenty of those to sell, the same rubber is used in all of the BGS hop housings.

Dan

edited, yet again, for spelling :P

In futher effort of trying to sell the last few bits from my long departed VSR that are still sat on the shelf, check the updated link in my sig.

Namely the PSS10 scope mb, spyder mesh, quick cuff sling & pss10 spring. I might be able to offer a deal on multiple items it is goes to a good (sniper) home :)

Ok guys i have the BGS hop chambers and buckings but as i messed the order up the 1st time these haven't got extended loading nozzles (so i've reduced the price a little). The extended nozzle didn't make a difference in my M700 so they aren't necessary.

BGS hop chamber with 1 bucking = £28

Additional Buckings (each) = £4

Postage cost is dependent of order size, delivery method, and location; this will be calculated individually with each order, i will ship overseas. I have already secured several sales so get them while you can. I will order more in if demand is high enough and special orders such as BGS accessories and BGS hop chambers for other guns can be made through me (works out cheaper as i get free shipping with large orders) PM me if interested.

Thanks for reading,

Dan

UPDATE:

I'm getting the extended nozzles and related accessories back from BGS as i wasn't supposed to send them when exchanging the hop chambers so in about a week i will be selling whole sets which include:

1x hop bucking

1x hop chamber

1x extended loading nozzle

1x actuator

1x grub screw

1x allen key

1x clamp for filing hop hole on barrel

1x nozzle cap for fitting nozzle to bolt

The price will be the full £30 for the set + p&p. Spare buckings still £4 each.

Cheers, Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived