Sniper Bits - For Sale, Swap or Wanted

MooCow

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, all thats left from my Mahussive VSR-10 parts sale is:

1x VSR-10 reciever, fair condition, few marks. Comes with Scope mount base. - Will take £15 posted for both!

1x Laylax 6.03 tightbore inner barrel with TM hopup unit, rubber has had PTFE tape aplied, includes metal block. - £30 posted!

Mate you should provide a link to the thread you are selling it in, in the sales section. Also providing pics would be nice even if you have to borrow a camera, for all we know you might be a scammer (I'm sure you are not, but nice to be safe).

Sorry, I am new to this forum & unaware that I had to have a thread in the sales section. I'll put it in there right away.

I am also (as said in my pm to you) very limited on my ability to do things like links etc. I'm sure they are not beyond me , but have not needed to use them before & therefore have not taken the time to aquire the knowledge. Same goes for providing images.

You're right, I could be a scammer (I ain't). As could someone who can provide images & links. If the provision of 'links' & 'pickies' is all it takes to make you feel I'm legit, well :blink: , again, sorry. If on the other hand you are serious about aquiring this bit of kit, pm me & Maybe we can sort something out.

I might add, I don't do posting or paypal, because of 'scammers'. But I do skirmish & am always happy to make new friends/exchange kit, face to face in the real world.

I hope this is not in breach of any online etiquette I'm unaware of . Please feel free to educate me & accept my apologies if it is.

Many thanks,

Greg.

I Got a VSR pro sniper for sale only used once only a month old as new condition. comes fitted with a Tasco 3-90x50 illuminated green and red scope, medium mounts, laylax 6.03 tight bore,100sp spring which hits around 325 with .25, 3x mags, 2500 .25's, Very accurate and can be upgraded to be very powerful. dead easy to upgrade and i can put the original spring back in if you want which will fire about 280 with .20. can View in london or at electrowerks airsoft site.

comes with 3 mags

Will take £160 ovno

pm me or call 07868868308

*will post if buyer pays postage*

*may swap for a G&P M4 variant"

Righty.... I am going to break some of our own rules here. I'll post the thing for sale in the correct thread when I feel more inclined.

For sale: VSR Modified Stock

1x APS-2 Shotgun Stock, modified by me so it now fits a VSR-10 Action. The pump action facility has been disabled because its ghey.

Fully adjustable butt plate and cheek peice.

Comes with all the necessary bits to fit to your own VSR, including spacer washer, modified magazine catch and 2 joint magazines (stuck together so you can remove them from the stock, but also allows you to reload the empty one, turn it over and carry on shooting).

Its minus the trigger guard at the mo, but I can knock one up out of sheet aluminium should you require it.

Comes in the original box.

Nice and weighty, very ergonomic, but just not my bag. Bit too pimp for my liking.

I am open to offers on this, at the moment and as far as I know this stock is unique on a VSR, and not cheap for the APS-2.

Let me know what you're willing to pay for it, and I'll let you know if I think you are having a larf or not.

Please PM me.

VSR1.jpg

just the stock people, just the stock

• 2 weeks later...

Archived